Home

NBA 2K17 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-26-2017, 11:56 AM   #433
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K17 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

Now this... this is one of the things about USER defenders that drive me crazy. I've also noticed a lot that my defenders run into and get stuck behind one another resulting in a wide open three or layup. Can't be only me this happens to.

Old 07-26-2017, 01:50 PM   #434
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
NBA 2K17 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Now this... this is one of the things about USER defenders that drive me crazy. I've also noticed a lot that my defenders run into and get stuck behind one another resulting in a wide open three or layup. Can't be only me this happens to.

Yea the whole "oops we bumped into each other so now I'm going to keep moving my legs like I'm going toward my assignment but I'll just walk in place here instead" BS needs to be GONE in 2K18. It's the same thing that ruins a lot of plays on offense. A player will be moving cross-court to set up in the low post, but their path will be blocked by a teammate or defender and he'll just run in place or do 10 different bump/brush-past animations that don't actually get him anywhere either.

And then the shot clock runs out and the CPU heaves up an ugly contested shot.
Old 07-26-2017, 02:15 PM   #435
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Yea the whole "oops we bumped into each other so now I'm going to keep moving my legs like I'm going toward my assignment but I'll just walk in place here instead" BS needs to be GONE in 2K18. It's the same thing that ruins a lot of plays on offense. A player will be moving cross-court to set up in the low post, but their path will be blocked by a teammate or defender and he'll just run in place or do 10 different bump/brush-past animations that don't actually get him anywhere either.

And then the shot clock runs out and the CPU heaves up an ugly contested shot.
Yeah 2K is killing me with that. I feel like the CPU gets more of their "fastbreak" buckets like that or all sprinting to the perimeter and my teams relaxes instead of getting back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2017, 09:21 PM   #436
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

LOL the only team I can beat the Cavs with. They definitely seemed overwhelmed with all that firepower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-27-2017, 07:11 AM   #437
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

Any new findings regarding anything? LOL

Old 07-27-2017, 11:35 AM   #438
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by keshunleon
Yes the defense.
Ok I feel ya on the ISO moves but I shouldn't have to do 2-3 moves to beat the defender especially when I am already ahead of him or driven by him.

I know it's a game flaw, 2K's game style is about 5 years too old! The game is slow and 90% of the time it allows the defense to sprint back and set up which is unrealistic.

I got at least 50 videos of the CPU out of position yet slides back into position causing a bumping animation which majority of them should be fouls.

I try to take advantage of the defense which is hard to do because the game is hard coded to play slow: mostly it takes 2-3 secs to take the ball out, all the plays are run too slow.

I've had players with their backs turned, I'm in front of them and they still stop me. With ODB at 0 the bump is shorter and more realistic.

Thanks for the foul update, I'll change my fouls to see if it helps.

Did you make sure to manually enter the sliders in the first post? The file on 2K Share is for the previous update and does not have the newest changes. With the latest sliders you should almost never be seeing the plays you described here.
Old 07-27-2017, 11:36 AM   #439
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Any new findings regarding anything? LOL

Working on tendencies mostly! Most of the hard work is done
Old 07-27-2017, 11:49 AM   #440
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

OVR: 0

EccentricMeat will you be on day One for nba2k18?

Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »