Home

P.A.D.'s Superstar Sliders (Post Patch) because lower difficulty is just too easy…

This is a discussion on P.A.D.'s Superstar Sliders (Post Patch) because lower difficulty is just too easy… within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-02-2015, 05:46 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: P.A.D.'s Superstar Sliders (Post Patch) because lower difficulty is just too easy

I've updated the first post and removed the images with text.
I've also updated the text with my latest changes.

I'm currently 5-3 with the Knicks.
Old 12-02-2015, 07:16 PM   #18
Rookie

Re: P.A.D.'s Superstar Sliders (Post Patch) because lower difficulty is just too easy

These are my favorite sliders this year. THANK YOU

the only thing i changed was game speed because i like the players to move faster (55/56 game speed)
Old 12-02-2015, 07:34 PM   #19
Banned

Having game speed that high causes too many fastbreaks. You'll be able to turbo right around your defender, but hey, to each his own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-02-2015, 07:47 PM   #20
Rookie

drustrk3's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.A.D.
I've updated the first post and removed the images with text.
I've also updated the text with my latest changes.

I'm currently 5-3 with the Knicks.
Liking these.. needed to go to superstar after the patch and these were close to what I was trying. I did raise cpu 3s a couple ticks. Have you seen then cpu get hot from 3?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Old 12-02-2015, 09:29 PM   #21
Rookie

I'm gonna give these a try...don't like using real % and most sliders are based on that...I run a good offense and usually shoot over 50% I play with Cleveland...(Yea I know)but that's my squad (Kyrie hometown player Jersey)...I have everyone's release down pack...so I ask will these sliders give me a shooting percent in the 40%s n will I have some low scoring games using these sliders..????

Sent from my SM-G850M using Tapatalk

Last edited by domp242; 12-02-2015 at 09:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2015, 10:28 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drustrk3
Liking these.. needed to go to superstar after the patch and these were close to what I was trying. I did raise cpu 3s a couple ticks. Have you seen then cpu get hot from 3?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I've seen the cpu shoot anywhere from 20% to 57% from three with these sliders.

Old 12-02-2015, 10:30 PM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by domp242
I'm gonna give these a try...don't like using real % and most sliders are based on that...I run a good offense and usually shoot over 50% I play with Cleveland...(Yea I know)but that's my squad (Kyrie hometown player Jersey)...I have everyone's release down pack...so I ask will these sliders give me a shooting percent in the 40%s n will I have some low scoring games using these sliders..????

Unless you literally force your way into the paint every possession (which I'm hoping to have eradicated with the on-ball defense slider increase), both myself and my friend shoot in the 40%'s every single game, and I even had one game at 38%.

Old 12-02-2015, 10:33 PM   #24
Rookie

Playing a great game against Boston so far I'm digging the sliders gameplay feels nice n cpu not driving in the paint every possession...so far so good will post stats when finish

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »