Home

ShadyMikeGaming's "Community" Slider Set

This is a discussion on ShadyMikeGaming's "Community" Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-31-2015, 11:30 AM   #49
Fire GarPax!

Permatron's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: ShadyMikeGaming's "Community" Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeper69
Ps4 users do you feel the speed is better on 48 or 47?
I roll with 48.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk
Old 10-31-2015, 01:00 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

Anybody got sliders for my league mode ??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 10-31-2015, 02:47 PM   #51
Fire GarPax!

Permatron's Arena

Alright guys, so I have updated the Final BETA post. Shady has made a last minute change the sliders. Shady made changes to layup and layup defense which I know a couple guys have already brought up. Ill update my set on PS4 so 2kshare will have the new update. Also, he remade the slider video which has the same thumbnail but is a couple minutes shorter. Check out the new updates and please keep the feedback coming. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2015, 02:54 PM   #52
Rookie

rolled 3 games with the beta3,layup percentage is a problem for gameplay,but the statistic is fine,the cpu is not aggressive as last version,i prefered the strain sensation of beta2,about other details ,maybe shady can put some attention on alleyoop tendency and success
Old 10-31-2015, 03:02 PM   #53
Fire GarPax!

Permatron's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken870131
rolled 3 games with the beta3,layup percentage is a problem for gameplay,but the statistic is fine,the cpu is not aggressive as last version,i prefered the strain sensation of beta2,about other details ,maybe shady can put some attention on alleyoop tendency and success
Check out the new updates I just posted. Shady changed his layup success and layup defense sliders. This change should help out alot.

Old 11-01-2015, 12:02 AM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Permatron
Check out the new updates I just posted. Shady changed his layup success and layup defense sliders. This change should help out alot.

the final beta?i just checked on the 2k share,its still the same as beta3,anything wrong?
Old 11-01-2015, 12:04 AM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken870131
the final beta?i just checked on the 2k share,its still the same as beta3,anything wrong?
oh sorry i got it wrong myself
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2015, 01:13 AM   #56
Rookie

Here's my last game. I'm playing as the Grizz in MyGM. I simmed the end of the OKC game or i'd post those too, but i was down 30 halfway through the 3rd, and just getting mad lol. Both games the AI seems to be hitting too many 3's while my perimeter shooting is awful. Against OKC it was mostly Durant, but Ibaka hit a handful of well defended shots too. With the Rockets, Pretty much everyone not named Dwight Howard was shooting at least 50% from 3pt range, and they're not open shots... I switched to "Limit Perimeter" POE in the 2nd and went Tight/Tight on everyone that made a shot. At least half of their makes were against good D, meanwhile 90% of my shots from 3 are wide open and I barely manage to go 25%.

Spoiler

The other thing i'm noticing is a lot of And1's for the AI. Seems like around half (wish this was a tracked stat) of their fouled shots from around the rim go in, while only a few of mine do. And it's those "magnetic" looking shots where the hoop seems to be sucking the ball in without it even touching the rim.

Think i'll try those Defensive tweaks listed in the post to cut down the And1's, and maybe throw in a few of my own if the 3pt FG's don't average out, as the issues could be unique to me.

Last edited by Wolfwood989; 11-01-2015 at 01:19 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »