Home

Armor & Swords NBA 2K16 Pro/Sim/Real FG/FT%/Regular Joe Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords NBA 2K16 Pro/Sim/Real FG/FT%/Regular Joe Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-07-2015, 08:43 AM   #97
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords NBA 2K16 Pro/Sim/Real FG/FT%/Regular Joe Sliders

Won my 5th game

101-94 vs Hornets

They were up early

The thing about this game is you have to know your match ups, who's on the floor for you when your starters go out, etc.

I let the defense be controlled by CPU on auto except for an adjustment on their best player at the beginning of the game which in this instance was Jefferson and I made sure I doubled him and denied him the ball off ball and just made adjustments around other players each quarter which in reality I didn't need to do much but deny Batum and that left Walker gunning which was OK with me.
Old 10-07-2015, 10:22 AM   #98
Rookie

chichoslg's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I am a PS4 guy.
I upload in Xbox One. The name is "armor1.2"...people can search for gamertag too....chichoslg. Great sliders manĦĦ
Old 10-07-2015, 11:52 AM   #99
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

1.3 updated on OP

Changed the following:

Fatigue - 70 (left stamina at 45 and this is a nice sweet spot for 12 minute quarters) I was seeing proper subbing from the CPU as well and not 4 or 5 at a time....every now and then it will happen but this a code issue not a slider issue)

Ball handling up +1 to 48 for human keep it at 45 for CPU - this has led to less errant passes from USER but still gives ball handling ratings more importance.

Offensive rebounds continue to be an enigma (much like 2K11 it seems) and I am still working on finding the right cocktail (if there is one via sliders) if your willing to accept some video game reality and look past some statistical
imperfection the game plays amazing with these settings on Pro.

Some tips on play calling:

First off watch DaCzar's videos on the main forum. They are eye opening and will help you big time get your plays called quickly up the floor. Also turn on play vision for both you and the cpu team. it will then open up the play art for you to run free lance and see the start point for whatever ball handler you have.

I am running more freelance/motion etc then ever before and loving it. I would say it is 60/45/5% playcalling set to freelance/quickplays/2K playcall to improvise/fast-break/ for me....and it is marvelous.

When you want to call a set play you need to call it the moment you inbound the ball so you can get to the starting point and get your CPU teammates going. You have no time to waste. Once you familiarize yourself with your playbook and stick commands it will become second nature to run whatever you want.

Learn to use lob passes into the block, learn to use the bounce pass on the fast break. learn the pick and pop, pick and roll, learn matchups, adjustments.

This game demands simulation coaching from you. If you don't you will get trounced on a regular basis.

This is without a doubt along with MLB The Show 15 the most sim console sports game I have ever played and quite possibly thr best sports game as an overall package from depth of franchise to presentation, to gameplay.

It is that good. I hope The Shows Dev Team is taking notice of the depth and the presentation and look to take The Show to this level.

I am blown away.
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-07-2015, 12:32 PM   #100
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

I notice with these sliders Armor & Swords, is that not just turnovers, but also the misses on the fast breaks are horrendous. I have had multiple times to score on a fast break and the AI is too quick to react so I wind up missing the easy layup. I am not sure what I should tweak there if it is just a personal issue. Love the results though. I also am seeing teams finish with 29-34 points at the end of 1 quarter.
Old 10-07-2015, 01:01 PM   #101
Rookie

Qrashman's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
I notice with these sliders Armor & Swords, is that not just turnovers, but also the misses on the fast breaks are horrendous. I have had multiple times to score on a fast break and the AI is too quick to react so I wind up missing the easy layup. I am not sure what I should tweak there if it is just a personal issue. Love the results though. I also am seeing teams finish with 29-34 points at the end of 1 quarter.
I haven't noticed that at all for what its worth. A couple of misses but nothing out of the ordinary.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2015, 01:24 PM   #102

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Opening night......Miami vs Charlotte

Bosh with the buzzer beater elbow shot...banked it in!!!! 100-98 final.

AMAZING GAME!!!!!

Getting close to final settings here. Still testing these new fatigue sliders.....pass accuracy at 48 for human.
That's realistic, Bosh always kills us.
Old 10-07-2015, 01:58 PM   #103
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
Make sure your using the right side for the layup. Meaning if your left of the basket...R2 and left on our shot stick vice a versa.

If you really feel your missing too many layups turn up your layup success slider by 1-2 clicks higher.
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 10-07-2015 at 02:08 PM.
Old 10-07-2015, 02:14 PM   #104
Pro

Iasounis's Arena

Tried these and like the results so far. Will keep updating as A&S does and may tweak to fit my style.

I've also uploaded them on 2KShare if anyone's interested (A&S Oct3).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »