Home

Let's Ball Baby SS sim Sliders (W/MyLeague Settings)

This is a discussion on Let's Ball Baby SS sim Sliders (W/MyLeague Settings) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-16-2015, 02:00 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Let's Ball Baby SS sim Sliders (W/MyLeague Settings)

Just played 4 games with these and I have to say best sliders on the board! The drive and kick is perfect. Foot planting and recovery is very realistic. I ran a few games on All-Star and they work great for that skill level. I'll bump up to Superstar once I finally get the hang of the game.

Played Warriors (me) & Rockets and it went into 2 OTs! CPU was very aggressive with attacking the basket but in a smart way. James Harden put in work!

Just a few things that I noticed

*CPU had far more steals than I did in every game
*I played around with layup defense strength slider. The paint does collapse when driving but the CPU still made a lot of layups. How does this slider work exactly?
*PIP is pretty much spot on. Just a few easy baskets made underneath that went uncontested.
*Also I use real FG% to shoot and ended up with realistic numbers across the board with these sliders.

Great work dude. Thanks again for the sliders. Saved the game for me. A few more games and I'll finally be able to start ML mode
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2015, 04:25 AM   #26
Banned

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

OVR: 0

Cant wait to try these. Just looking at the numbers, it seems as though you addressed all the areas of concern that I, and others, had with superstar.
Old 10-16-2015, 08:58 AM   #27
Rookie

I just tried them out in "my career" and the gameplay looks fantastic.
I love how the A.I. now looks for the open man and go for midrange shots, instead of driving to the hoop all day.

A few things I noticed though.
The A.I. never fell for pump fakes. In the whole game i saw just one defender jump on a pump fake.
There where also not enough fouls. Only 11 in total for both teams.

Is there any chance to change that without ruining the gameplay these sliders archive?
I've heard maxing out the foul sliders doesn't do the trick.
Old 10-16-2015, 12:18 PM   #28
Rookie

Good sliders! Very close to what I had in my initial testing. I will be trying these out today. Just one question I wondered what you use for your controller settings.
Old 10-16-2015, 12:48 PM   #29
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalifeblives
Just played 4 games with these and I have to say best sliders on the board! The drive and kick is perfect. Foot planting and recovery is very realistic. I ran a few games on All-Star and they work great for that skill level. I'll bump up to Superstar once I finally get the hang of the game.

Played Warriors (me) & Rockets and it went into 2 OTs! CPU was very aggressive with attacking the basket but in a smart way. James Harden put in work!

Just a few things that I noticed

*CPU had far more steals than I did in every game

*I played around with layup defense strength slider. The paint does collapse when driving but the CPU still made a lot of layups. How does this slider work exactly?

*PIP is pretty much spot on. Just a few easy baskets made underneath that went uncontested.

*Also I use real FG% to shoot and ended up with realistic numbers across the board with these sliders.

Great work dude. Thanks again for the sliders. Saved the game for me. A few more games and I'll finally be able to start ML mode

Thanks for testing these glad you like them the layup d sliders decrease the amount of layups made if you turn it to 100 you won't hit anything but I hear (don't know if it's true) that those sliders are reversed haven't test that theory yet so I left it alone I will look into it I doubt it tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-16-2015, 01:06 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
Enjoy

That's sick dude def giving these a whirl

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 10-16-2015, 01:30 PM   #31
Rookie

Can you use real Player%

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2015, 02:04 PM   #32
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by agame23
Good sliders! Very close to what I had in my initial testing. I will be trying these out today. Just one question I wondered what you use for your controller settings.

I use default settings
With contest on manual
Because I want to chose when to close out on shooters adds a extra challenge also with not being able to just hold L2/LT to contest shots

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »