Home

Let's Ball Baby SS sim Sliders (W/MyLeague Settings)

This is a discussion on Let's Ball Baby SS sim Sliders (W/MyLeague Settings) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-13-2015, 03:59 PM   #137
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Let's Ball Baby SS sim Sliders (W/MyLeague Settings)

Sorry about that gets real busy at this time of the year as you guys can see 2k drop a bomb of a gameplay patch I will test all night tonight my first off day is Sunday first one in two weeks I will get these going by then sorry for OP not updated will get to that too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-14-2015, 10:23 PM   #138
Banned

OVR: 0

It seems the patch helped and fixed quite a few things. I say the things to look at now are blocking, dunk in traffic, ball handling, fatigue rate, help D, and speed/Acceleration. It seems like ppl like kyrie are still a tick to slow. I'm using game speed 52 now cause 53 was just a bit too jerky for me. But after the patch I say them are the main things to at least look at.
Old 11-28-2015, 04:39 AM   #139
Just started!

Any word on an update please? Still the best sliders around!
Old 12-07-2015, 07:55 AM   #140
Banned

@h2j200 I haven't seen him on in a while. After the updates a couple key areas definitely needed addressed. So personally for me the things I changed were game speed 1 down to 52 but personal preference. I moved dunk in traffic success down to 50 for now since it was patched. 72 is way too high for it now. Pass acc for CPU to 48. Steal success up to 45. Durability down to 47. Ball handling to 50 (yes there might be some TO from it but only if you get reckless dribbling in a crowd which it does happen with ppl on the nba) shooting foul down to 85. So far them have been my changes. Might look at changing Acceleration and Speed a tick or two also.
Old 12-17-2015, 11:00 PM   #141
Banned

Okay so after patch 3 and now patch 4 these sliders are completely off haha. Everything changed in these sliders was changed in the 2 patches. I'm currently playing on SS/Sim and back down to normal 50 game speed. The players now fly. Will need tweaking I'm sure but default is way closer to real stats now. You can even play 12 min quarters again with realistic stats!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »