Home

NBA 2k16 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k16 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-27-2016, 07:04 PM   #329
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
NBA 2k16 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBronzeJames
Going to test this after i slept don't really seem like really big tweaks tho mostly only 1 point in each tendencie, how come so that only 1 point makes enough difference to tweak it?

It changes, even if just slightly, how the AI prioritizes their offensive opportunities and strategy. Having X tendency 1 or 2 ticks higher than Y tendency can alter how the AI chooses to attack and when to take which shots.

All of the videos in the OP and on my YouTube channel are from using these tendencies.
Old 07-28-2016, 05:03 PM   #330
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2k16 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

Playing with user shooting now and i still keep missing tons of shots with Curry.I never get a green release ,but still he misses so many open 3 pointers.
Old 07-28-2016, 07:19 PM   #331
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohvitser12
Playing with user shooting now and i still keep missing tons of shots with Curry.I never get a green release ,but still he misses so many open 3 pointers.

Play a few games and let me know your 3pt stat lines, for the whole team as well as just Curry.

If you need help for every shooter, either increase the USER Shot Success slider for the areas you need a boost in OR increase USER Offensive Consistency to 40 or 45 (I would go with Consistency first as this makes everyone play closer to their offensive attributes ALL THE TIME, much like using Real% instead of user timing).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2016, 07:26 PM   #332
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

One thing about 2k that drives me crazy is how the defender wonders away from the stretch 4 down the floor and he gets a wide open shot. KD, Draymond now, Bosh, Millsap. S**** crazy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-28-2016, 07:55 PM   #333
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
One thing about 2k that drives me crazy is how the defender wonders away from the stretch 4 down the floor and he gets a wide open shot. KD, Draymond now, Bosh, Millsap. S**** crazy lol

I always get mad because every center and power forward seems to change into damn wilt chamberlain and score 20+ points a game in the post i just seem to suck at defending the post and it is making me so frustrated. Same thing as when the CPU is running against your player and nothing happens (they still have the ball) while as if i run into them (sprint) i lose the ball and its a turnover.. Those small things can frustrate me so bad
Old 07-28-2016, 08:06 PM   #334
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBronzeJames
I always get mad because every center and power forward seems to change into damn wilt chamberlain and score 20+ points a game in the post i just seem to suck at defending the post and it is making me so frustrated. Same thing as when the CPU is running against your player and nothing happens (they still have the ball) while as if i run into them (sprint) i lose the ball and its a turnover.. Those small things can frustrate me so bad

Yeah I get a lot of that bull in the fourth especially. All the loose balls(pause), dry spells, offensive rebounds going directly back to the open player under the rim lol. Ish like that

Old 07-29-2016, 03:43 PM   #335
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

How's it going over there bro?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2016, 07:02 PM   #336
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
How's it going over there bro?

Busy tonight and tomorrow unfortunately. I'll be back at it on Sunday night!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »