Home

Poke's 2K15 12 MIN HOF Sliders

This is a discussion on Poke's 2K15 12 MIN HOF Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-17-2014, 12:41 PM   #25
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Poke's 2K15 12 MIN HOF Sliders

I agree with the sluggishness. I moved speed and quickness back up from 48 to 50. I can knock down the wide open long 2 or 3. I haven't noticed the non organic rebounding but I'll keep my eyes peeled.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2014, 11:02 PM   #26
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Poke,

How are you getting 15-30 FT attempts a game per team. The most I can seem to get is around 10-15 FTAs with 12 min quarters.
Old 10-18-2014, 02:14 AM   #27
Banned

Cf3411's Arena

OVR: 0

Poke,

To piggyback off aholbert32 I got 2 questions.

1. How are you getting such high FTA? I need that lol.

2. How are you getting teams to actually shoot threes? Its a major flaw in this game that teams shoot under 10 threes per game. After your BKN game it looks like you solved this issue...Would love to know.

Thanks
Old 10-18-2014, 09:08 AM   #28
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Poke,

How are you getting 15-30 FT attempts a game per team. The most I can seem to get is around 10-15 FTAs with 12 min quarters.
Are you using my sliders? If not, then all I can tell you is to use my contact and foul settings if thats all you need?
Old 10-18-2014, 09:42 AM   #29
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cf3411
Poke,

To piggyback off aholbert32 I got 2 questions.

1. How are you getting such high FTA? I need that lol.

2. How are you getting teams to actually shoot threes? Its a major flaw in this game that teams shoot under 10 threes per game. After your BKN game it looks like you solved this issue...Would love to know.

Thanks
In regards to the FT question, the answer is the same I gave to aholbert.

As it pertains to the 3PT attempts you can try my shot tendency settings and see if they work for you. I always have a good amount of threes from the CPU in my games (I think I only seen single digits once or twice). They vary from game to game. I don't get caught up with the league average because the league average is okay in the game. I don't expect every team to shoot the avg against me, I'd rather have them take realistic shots depending on the situation.
Old 10-18-2014, 02:13 PM   #30
mp3
Rookie

mp3's Arena

Just tried theses sliders out, had a pretty one sided game with the Pelicans (me) vs Pistons (Cpu).

Although the game has a good feel to it i had to lower the game speed after the game as the flow just felt a little bit to fast and i also missed a ton of inside shots that the Cpu made without fail.

Some changes i did make was Def assist strength and boxout i uped to 100 but i also changed Automatic shot contest to "Always" which seemed to create more realistic shooting fouls called at both ends.
Old 10-18-2014, 03:19 PM   #31
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp3
Just tried theses sliders out, had a pretty one sided game with the Pelicans (me) vs Pistons (Cpu).

Although the game has a good feel to it i had to lower the game speed after the game as the flow just felt a little bit to fast and i also missed a ton of inside shots that the Cpu made without fail.

Some changes i did make was Def assist strength and boxout i uped to 100 but i also changed Automatic shot contest to "Always" which seemed to create more realistic shooting fouls called at both ends.

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2014, 08:09 PM   #32
MVP

Poke's Arena

After receiving feedback about one-sided games and poor shooting percentages I have been working on some adjustments to balance things out.

I was the Knicks in this one. I had the ball with a chance for the last shot, the ball in Melo's hand to tie or take the lead, the double team came and forced him to travel. I had to foul and they knocked both shots down.

Last edited by Poke; 10-18-2014 at 08:44 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »