Home

Cycloniac's 12 Minute NBA 2k15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Cycloniac's 12 Minute NBA 2k15 Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-03-2015, 11:25 AM   #513
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Cycloniac's 12 Minute NBA 2k15 Sliders

Are these still playing the same to anyone using them since the latest patch? It doesn't seem to play as well and the CPU rarely misses. Also close out D for user seems to be off. Lots of open shots for CPU.
Old 04-03-2015, 02:25 PM   #514
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydabeast
Are these still playing the same to anyone using them since the latest patch? It doesn't seem to play as well and the CPU rarely misses. Also close out D for user seems to be off. Lots of open shots for CPU.
Try reducing shooting sliders to the following:

Inside Shot Success: 45
Close Shot Success: 40
Mid-Range Success: 40
3PT Success: 45
Layup Success: 50
Dunk In Traffic Frequency: 65
Dunk In Traffic Success: 50

Old 04-04-2015, 01:54 AM   #515
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycloniac
Try reducing shooting sliders to the following:

Inside Shot Success: 45
Close Shot Success: 40
Mid-Range Success: 40
3PT Success: 45
Layup Success: 50
Dunk In Traffic Frequency: 65
Dunk In Traffic Success: 50
Thanks man, appreciate the quick response. I'll try these out and let you know how they play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2015, 01:57 AM   #516
Rookie

Also one thing that seemed to get worse as well is contact at the rim. My dudes get ravaged going to the rim with no whistle. I wrote it off before patch as it balanced out given the FT numbers. But now it's ridiculous. In a game versus San Antone, AWigg got pulled down by the shoulders and was consistently undercut on attempts.

I don't know what all they fixed with the patch (as I still haven't seen a full list for PS4) but it's been an adjustment ever since.
Old 07-21-2015, 02:16 PM   #517
MVP

OVR: 10

One of the things tht I try to eliminate is the skating that occasionally occurs. Has anyone found a way to stop it with a combo of game spd, player spd and quickness?
Old 08-05-2015, 12:34 AM   #518
Pro

Crystar500's Arena

OVR: 0

Really love your sliders, and even gave them a reccomend in my Fictional 1946-47 Rosters for Xbox One. They work well with the roster for some reason! Very nice work!
Old 10-01-2015, 04:44 AM   #519
Just started!

OVR: 0

I used your sliders in 2k15 and really enjoyed my sim gaming experience. I play coach mode (cpu vs cpu) where I control one team vs the rest of the AI teams. That is one of the very few ways I play my sports games (NBA2k16, PES2016, MLB The Show 15, and M....never mind). I am in no way a thunderous thumb jockey. I enjoy being the gm/coach (Making roster moves, drafting, developing players, setting the POE, roatations etc.) and sitting back and watching the game of basketball be played the right way.

I been a lurker on these forums for a while using various sliders. I really appreciate the hard work you slider makers put in. Great job with your set, much appreciated. I apologize if this question has been asked, but are you going to make another slider set for this years 2k16?

Thanks
Old 10-01-2015, 10:01 AM   #520
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by HieroBlkOutz
I used your sliders in 2k15 and really enjoyed my sim gaming experience. I play coach mode (cpu vs cpu) where I control one team vs the rest of the AI teams. That is one of the very few ways I play my sports games (NBA2k16, PES2016, MLB The Show 15, and M....never mind). I am in no way a thunderous thumb jockey. I enjoy being the gm/coach (Making roster moves, drafting, developing players, setting the POE, roatations etc.) and sitting back and watching the game of basketball be played the right way.

I been a lurker on these forums for a while using various sliders. I really appreciate the hard work you slider makers put in. Great job with your set, much appreciated. I apologize if this question has been asked, but are you going to make another slider set for this years 2k16?

Thanks
An updated version of these sliders, and a custom roster will be in the works for 2k16.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »