Home

Cycloniac's 12 Minute NBA 2k15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Cycloniac's 12 Minute NBA 2k15 Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-29-2015, 06:24 PM   #489
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Cycloniac's 12 Minute NBA 2k15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
Agreed. It almost seems like all the block animations that played at a decent rate before the patch have been converted to contact/foul animations post-patch in order to bump the foul frequencies up.
That's actually quite possible...

A band-aid, of sorts. I did, however, just see the Wariors have a 7 block game (3 for Bogut, 3 for Iggy) with my roster and sliders.

Saw a 5 block game yesterday by the Kings.

Old 01-29-2015, 08:06 PM   #490
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycloniac
That's actually quite possible...

A band-aid, of sorts. I did, however, just see the Wariors have a 7 block game (3 for Bogut, 3 for Iggy) with my roster and sliders.

Saw a 5 block game yesterday by the Kings.
Honestly Cycloniac I'm not having a major issue with blocks..

I see blocks when they are supposed to happened by players who usually have good block ratings..
Now what I do want is the game to become a block fest where we would have PG blocking Pf/C dunks..

Great sliders!!!
Old 01-29-2015, 09:00 PM   #491
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Just played my first game with these. Wow. It's like a brand new game!

Great job Cycloniac!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2015, 12:06 PM   #492
Just started!

OVR: 0

Like many others, I played a lot of games with your sliders. They are amazing ! The game seems so realistic now, but I have one big issue: in CPU vs CPU games, scores are ok. But when it's Player vs CPU, when I play, they are way too high. I admit that my game is not very slow but it's not Run'N'Gun either, i take 75-80 shoots per game. And the problem is that I score at least 100 points per game, against every opponent. Many games I play end up with scores like 110-95, 120-100... It's not really a problem but I find quite irrealistic the fact that the IA is unable to keep my team under 100 scored points. I'm trying to slow down my offense but almost every shoot I take goes in, even playing in Superstar.

So, I have two questions:
-What can I do to take the scores and the shooting percentage to a lower level ? I'm not asking to score 50 points max per game but to make offense more difficult.
-What can I do to force the IA to play harder in defense ? The Hall of Fame level is way too cheated and I don't want to play with it. Superstar is fine but the IA almost let me take every shot I want. Maybe increasing the Defensive Consistency slider ?

(Sorry for my English, i try to make it as understandable as possible)
Old 02-01-2015, 12:46 PM   #493
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riayx
Like many others, I played a lot of games with your sliders. They are amazing ! The game seems so realistic now, but I have one big issue: in CPU vs CPU games, scores are ok. But when it's Player vs CPU, when I play, they are way too high. I admit that my game is not very slow but it's not Run'N'Gun either, i take 75-80 shoots per game. And the problem is that I score at least 100 points per game, against every opponent. Many games I play end up with scores like 110-95, 120-100... It's not really a problem but I find quite irrealistic the fact that the IA is unable to keep my team under 100 scored points. I'm trying to slow down my offense but almost every shoot I take goes in, even playing in Superstar.

So, I have two questions:
-What can I do to take the scores and the shooting percentage to a lower level ? I'm not asking to score 50 points max per game but to make offense more difficult.
-What can I do to force the IA to play harder in defense ? The Hall of Fame level is way too cheated and I don't want to play with it. Superstar is fine but the IA almost let me take every shot I want. Maybe increasing the Defensive Consistency slider ?

(Sorry for my English, i try to make it as understandable as possible)
Decrease each user shot success slider by 2.

Old 02-01-2015, 04:10 PM   #494
MVP

OVR: 15

Can you use these sliders on Superstar? I really enjoy these sliders as well, but I have started the season 7-0 and really havent been tested.

I am not very good at this game and that is why I was surprised to have the success that I am having.

Maybe moving the shot success down a few notches will help...
Old 02-01-2015, 05:20 PM   #495
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
Can you use these sliders on Superstar? I really enjoy these sliders as well, but I have started the season 7-0 and really havent been tested.

I am not very good at this game and that is why I was surprised to have the success that I am having.

Maybe moving the shot success down a few notches will help...
Probably decrease each user shot success slider by 2, as I told the above poster.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2015, 09:24 AM   #496
MVP

OVR: 15

I reduced the user shot success by 2 and also moved USER and CPU On-Ball defense to 50.

Game is playing great for me with these adjustments and it is a very nice balance with the CPU being competitive, but not overwhelming.

Really enjoying these sliders.. Thank you for all of your hard work!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »