Home

Cycloniac's 12 Minute NBA 2k15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Cycloniac's 12 Minute NBA 2k15 Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-07-2014, 07:32 PM   #153
Rookie

theMayor313's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Cycloniac's 12 Minute NBA 2k15 Sliders

Dude iv been using ur sliders since day 1 pretty much...not for CPU vs CPU...but for user vs CPU....they actually helped the whole game experience!... CPU would go on a run...I stuffed it....I would actually go on some GOOD runs to...u kno real NBA back n forth...but since inputting these updated sliders...I'm getting killed like crazy...now iv tried a few of my teams I run with in gm mode...now no lie I'm ALWAYS down by 20 or more!!...with all my gm teams...do u still have ur 1st set u started with...I should not b getting killed like this with Jordan AND d-rose on bulls...then my ol skool Kobe & Shaq lakers!!..lol I'm playing comeback EVERY game..n still lose by 15 or 20!!...point is do u have ur old set u started 2k15 with?...it went from fun & competitive...2ridiculous now...somebody help me with this bs lol...dude help me asap
Old 11-07-2014, 07:59 PM   #154
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMayor313
Dude iv been using ur sliders since day 1 pretty much...not for CPU vs CPU...but for user vs CPU....they actually helped the whole game experience!... CPU would go on a run...I stuffed it....I would actually go on some GOOD runs to...u kno real NBA back n forth...but since inputting these updated sliders...I'm getting killed like crazy...now iv tried a few of my teams I run with in gm mode...now no lie I'm ALWAYS down by 20 or more!!...with all my gm teams...do u still have ur 1st set u started with...I should not b getting killed like this with Jordan AND d-rose on bulls...then my ol skool Kobe & Shaq lakers!!..lol I'm playing comeback EVERY game..n still lose by 15 or 20!!...point is do u have ur old set u started 2k15 with?...it went from fun & competitive...2ridiculous now...somebody help me with this bs lol...dude help me asap
Check my 2k14 set.

Also, post some box scores so I can help you, maybe.

Old 11-07-2014, 08:23 PM   #155
Banned

Clon what does layup release inside release twke off jump shot release etc what do those sliders really do I have them all at default 50 cause I'm not even sure what they do I. Guess Its a defense slider that makes it much more difficult to score
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2014, 08:45 PM   #156
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather77
Clon what does layup release inside release twke off jump shot release etc what do those sliders really do I have them all at default 50 cause I'm not even sure what they do I. Guess Its a defense slider that makes it much more difficult to score
They basically make it more difficult to make those respective shots, and affect how much pressure the defense applies.

For example, if you have layup release defense at 0, you won't get many shooting fouls, blocks, and layups will be almost automatic.

If you have jump shot release defense at 0, defenders will barely get a hand in your face when you shoot.

If you have all of these defense sliders at 0, you will essentially get gameplay that resembles the All-Star game: soft defense, easy shots, and VERY few fouls. if you maximize all of them, defenders will be tight on you, almost all of the time.

Old 11-07-2014, 09:55 PM   #157
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Breaking up stamina and fatigue rate is a bizarre design choice.
Old 11-07-2014, 10:44 PM   #158
Banned

Clon thx for the explanation that's kind of what I thought they were, I will keep mine all at 50 for now, what does the strength slider do exactly? It says under player attributes it's for how strong a guy is backing someone down in the paint. I have that as 50 as well was not sure about what strength actually does
Old 11-07-2014, 10:52 PM   #159
Banned

Clon also how does raising ball handling help with offense flow and player movement? I would think raising that would make guards especially get out of hand with over dribbling sometimes even at 50 they overdue it, unless another slider contributes to over dribbling
Old 11-07-2014, 10:52 PM   #160
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather77
Clon thx for the explanation that's kind of what I thought they were, I will keep mine all at 50 for now, what does the strength slider do exactly? It says under player attributes it's for how strong a guy is backing someone down in the paint. I have that as 50 as well was not sure about what strength actually does
Strength also affects players' ability to drive the lane, as well as to set screens.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »