Home

Cycloniac's 12 Minute NBA 2k15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Cycloniac's 12 Minute NBA 2k15 Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-22-2014, 06:57 PM   #73
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Cycloniac's 12 Minute NBA 2k15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrey25
too many turnovers and too many PITP
Exactly how many is "too many?"

Old 10-22-2014, 11:54 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 1

is just me that seems to be struggling with on ball defense? the cpu just blows by me
Old 10-23-2014, 12:02 AM   #75
Just started!

OVR: 0

Hey dude I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your work, and say that your sliders are great so far. However, I have noticed a few problems that occur constantly, and I don't know if it is because of your sliders or the game itself, but I am hoping you can help me out nonetheless. So for some reason nearly all open layups that the cpu's take are misses (except during a fast break). Secondly, I noticed that when a player is open around the mid range they don't take the shot and rather dribble out or pass the ball. For example, Kobe Bryant was by the free throw line and his defender fell on the floor, Kobe moved a bit to the right where he was even more open for a shot at this point, and instead of shooting he passed the ball out... I was like wtf why don't the cpu's shoot it. Nick Young did it as well. 5 games I noticed these issues consist. Help please!

P.S. I followed your sliders to the dot!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2014, 12:09 AM   #76
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaheko1990
Hey dude I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your work, and say that your sliders are great so far. However, I have noticed a few problems that occur constantly, and I don't know if it is because of your sliders or the game itself, but I am hoping you can help me out nonetheless. So for some reason nearly all open layups that the cpu's take are misses (except during a fast break). Secondly, I noticed that when a player is open around the mid range they don't take the shot and rather dribble out or pass the ball. For example, Kobe Bryant was by the free throw line and his defender fell on the floor, Kobe moved a bit to the right where he was even more open for a shot at this point, and instead of shooting he passed the ball out... I was like wtf why don't the cpu's shoot it. Nick Young did it as well. 5 games I noticed these issues consist. Help please!

P.S. I followed your sliders to the dot!
Not sure about the layups issue, but the mid range issue may be the consequence of the shooting tendencies favoring post shots, 3PT shots, and atacking the basket.

You could try raising mid range shot tendency to 50, but that would in turn affect other things. It's a delicate balance.

I think the CPU was trying to exploit the defensive lapse and either set up an attack or 3PT opportunity, which I don't necesserily think is bad. Shots near the basket are higher percentage than mid range shots, and 3PAs are obviously worth more than long 2s.

Old 10-23-2014, 04:59 AM   #77
Rookie

Hey Cycloniac.

I like your sliders, they are the best for watching cpu vs cpu games of any I've played so far, which is nice.

Only couple things I haven't liked so far.
The speed, which feels way to fast. The ball pretty much is a laser to the bucket. Put mine at 65 and that feels more realistic.

55 defensive rebounding. For some reason I am only getting like 1 offensive rebound for every 12-15 defensive rebounds. I am putting this back to 50 and I'll try going up one at a time.

Pass Accuracy. Seems way to low. I got 6+ missed passes in a quarter which seemed way to much. I'll keep a eye on it but I put it at 35 for now.

Inside shot. 20 seemed way to low. Nobody can make anything under the basket at all. I feel like it should be 35 or 40. I'll test.

Either way I like the feel of everything else about the sliders. Please update!

Thanks.
Old 10-23-2014, 06:02 AM   #78
Rookie

Hey Cycloniac.

Just played a game with the changes I made above, liked the feel, but it wasent a great test for rebounds cause the Knicks starting center was hurt so the other team had a lot less rebounds/paint protection. My team also has Vevuic who is a rebounding machine.

All the other stats look good though except for maybe turnovers, which probably need to be higher.

I'll test more tomorrow. Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nba 2k15 test.jpg (129.6 KB, 139 views)
Old 10-23-2014, 07:54 PM   #79
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

Updates:
Game Speed 65
Quickness 30
Speed 70
Offensive Rebound 45
Defensive Rebound 47
Strength 100
Go for On-Ball Steals 45
3PT Success 48

Last edited by Cycloniac; 10-23-2014 at 11:03 PM.
Old 10-23-2014, 11:22 PM   #80
MVP

itrey25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycloniac
Updates:
Game Speed 65
Quickness 30
Speed 70
Offensive Rebound 45
Defensive Rebound 47
Strength 100
Go for On-Ball Steals 45
3PT Success 48
can you just put updates in red please on the 1st page
NFL Las Vegas Raiders

PSN: InMyBag24-8

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »