Home

3 point attempts statistics

This is a discussion on 3 point attempts statistics within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-03-2014, 12:57 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: 3 point attempts statistics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisMortensenDSPN
IRL, 20 teams avg more than 20 attempts per game and only 1 avg less than 15,

CPU averages under 10 3 attempts and often less than 5

I've played with the tendencies sliders but to no success.

Has anyone found a fix?
I left all tendencies at 50, but i lowered the attack basket slider to 25 and immediately saw a difference. I am now currently playing with it at 35 though.
Old 11-03-2014, 03:17 PM   #50
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1

I noticed yesterday when I switched to 2-3 the CPU starting shooting more 3's than when I was in man to man which was pretty realistic IMO.
Old 11-03-2014, 04:02 PM   #51
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
I noticed yesterday when I switched to 2-3 the CPU starting shooting more 3's than when I was in man to man which was pretty realistic IMO.
Yep, you are completely correct.
I guess most people stick to man to man but if you change it up to a 2-3 zone the cpu most definitely shoots more 3's
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2014, 06:30 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 0

I only have 3 point tendencies at 60 and I'm getting 30 plus 3"s attempts for most teams and teams who don't shoot a ton of 3,s are still shooting like 10 to 15 3"s a game lower attack basket if you want more 3"s also just simple go into coach profiles and raise it if you must but I'm having no issues with teams shooting enough 3"s , also depends on your defense , I played Golden state today and they jacked up 39 3's lol
Old 11-03-2014, 06:50 PM   #53
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

If you lower the attack basket slider, you wont get guards attacking the rim
Old 11-03-2014, 07:19 PM   #54
Banned

I have attack basket at 40 and they attack it plenty actually anything over 50 for attack basket the game comes sluggish near the paint and guards try to over dribble and force their way in the paint actually there is to much play in the paint IMO I like post play though , my only issue left I'm having is the computer not spreading the floor it's frustrating but all other game play is excellent I only play against the computer and watch games so on line play is irrelevant for me
Old 11-03-2014, 09:08 PM   #55
Rookie

Wolverine3's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather77
I only have 3 point tendencies at 60 and I'm getting 30 plus 3"s attempts for most teams and teams who don't shoot a ton of 3,s are still shooting like 10 to 15 3"s a game lower attack basket if you want more 3"s also just simple go into coach profiles and raise it if you must but I'm having no issues with teams shooting enough 3"s , also depends on your defense , I played Golden state today and they jacked up 39 3's lol
Can you send me your slider set, Godfather77? I've never seen a team take more than 20-25 3PA's in a game and that is usually really rare. Would love to see what you've done to get 30 plus
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2014, 09:17 PM   #56
Banned

Honestly I don't have my slider sets posted on here and not sure exactly how to do it , but I think it's a combo of things that makes my sets play so well but I really need to test more for the computer play I would like to see them spread the floor more , I would keep tendencies between 40 and 60 otherwise you are basically eliminating player attributes and coach profiles

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »