Home

Future's 12 Min 2k15 Superstar Sliders

This is a discussion on Future's 12 Min 2k15 Superstar Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-22-2014, 05:12 AM   #17
Rookie

RaY_Z's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Future's 12 Min 2k15 Superstar Sliders

I know some of you guys have been waiting for these like me, since Future sliders last year was soo awesome!

Not sure if they are still being in progress, but I would highly recommend these sliders for now.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-realism.html

Really does feel similar to future's sliders last year.
Old 11-22-2014, 10:58 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaY_Z
I know some of you guys have been waiting for these like me, since Future sliders last year was soo awesome!

Not sure if they are still being in progress, but I would highly recommend these sliders for now.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-realism.html

Really does feel similar to future's sliders last year.

Agree with this! Been really competitive for me so far also.
Old 11-23-2014, 12:12 AM   #19
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopejay
Agree with this! Been really competitive for me so far also.
Is his set for real player % or user timing?
Old 11-30-2014, 12:02 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 0

I don't know how any one can play above All Star. Way too many contested shots fall in.
Old 11-30-2014, 10:21 PM   #21
Rookie

I gave up superstar level on 2K14, and I only regretted it cause I was able to destroy everybody with the Knicks except the Heats... I lost the challenge, but I also lost the tons of B**** that was coming with superstar. So I didn't enjoy it really, but at least I was not becoming insane anymore.

This year, everybody says that Superstar is the level to play, that it's more faire... and once again I'm getting super frustrated (to not say madly angry) every time I play against the CPU for the exact same reasons (The constested and/or contact shot that always goes in for the CPU, but never for you, the permanent contact shot in the paint even if it was wide open 0.5 seconds before, the Steve Nash vision for all CPU players, same when CPU players try to intercept the ball, your incapacity of intercepting a ball, even if you perfectly read the system and that you are actually between the ball and the receiver....)

Guys who pretends that if we can't play above allstar it's because we don't know how to play make me laugh. It's one thing to know how to play, it's an other to play against a CPU who has an unfair advantage.

What I would expect when I play Superstar or HOF is a smart CPU... Not a smart CPU + increased ratings that makes the players play like MJ while your teammates are the dumbest ever!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2014, 03:30 AM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrilion
I gave up superstar level on 2K14, and I only regretted it cause I was able to destroy everybody with the Knicks except the Heats... I lost the challenge, but I also lost the tons of B**** that was coming with superstar. So I didn't enjoy it really, but at least I was not becoming insane anymore.

This year, everybody says that Superstar is the level to play, that it's more faire... and once again I'm getting super frustrated (to not say madly angry) every time I play against the CPU for the exact same reasons (The constested and/or contact shot that always goes in for the CPU, but never for you, the permanent contact shot in the paint even if it was wide open 0.5 seconds before, the Steve Nash vision for all CPU players, same when CPU players try to intercept the ball, your incapacity of intercepting a ball, even if you perfectly read the system and that you are actually between the ball and the receiver....)

Guys who pretends that if we can't play above allstar it's because we don't know how to play make me laugh. It's one thing to know how to play, it's an other to play against a CPU who has an unfair advantage.

What I would expect when I play Superstar or HOF is a smart CPU... Not a smart CPU + increased ratings that makes the players play like MJ while your teammates are the dumbest ever!

Are you switching man when defending to get some blocks? I'm playing Superstar on Sim and I win some and lose some. It's about tactics. Why sag off a 3 pointer when you can play tight on him, why don't you set a double team on a slashing player? Trust me, it took me 8 full games to finally win a game and now I can win vs a CPU with sim/ss. One thing, use always your right stick and tight D when contesting shots, it lessens their contact shot success especially on post.
Old 12-08-2014, 08:26 PM   #23
Rookie

where is your actual slider set?
Old 12-10-2014, 12:17 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 17

I gave up on Superstar as well. I haven't played post patch, but the games I played before the patch were on All-Star and the game is more enjoyable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »