Home

Lab Results: Personal Tweaks, Sliders, Settings

This is a discussion on Lab Results: Personal Tweaks, Sliders, Settings within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-18-2014, 06:47 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Lab Results: Personal Tweaks, Sliders, Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
@All -

Which set of rosters is everyone using for the most part during their testing of these sliders? The NBA Today rosters or custom rosters? Cheers fellas!
I've just been using default rosters so far. But that's the next frontier for me with this game, can't wait to start digging into some of the rosters guys on OS put out.

VZW NIII

WAITING FOR:
Fallout 4

Wife: "Of course he's going out to get his 2K game at 12am, like he can't wait til tomorrow."
Wife's mom: "Be grateful that's what he's running out at midnight for."
Old 02-18-2014, 07:50 PM   #74
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
@All -

Which set of rosters is everyone using for the most part during their testing of these sliders? The NBA Today rosters or custom rosters? Cheers fellas!
I'm using JA Money14's xbox one rosters

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk
Old 02-18-2014, 08:19 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 0

I hate to be "that guy", and i tried searching, but were in the crap is the slider options at???? Im new and so lost. Sorry for cluttering this thread with such a lame question.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2014, 08:59 PM   #76
Rookie

dsmith710's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickydick
I hate to be "that guy", and i tried searching, but were in the crap is the slider options at???? Im new and so lost. Sorry for cluttering this thread with such a lame question.
Go to NBA Today, then hit circle (B on XB1?) and it will bring up a menu. Sliders are under Options. Hope that helps.
Old 02-18-2014, 11:39 PM   #77
Rookie

dsmith710's Arena

OVR: 1

I have Mid-Range tendency maxed out at 100 and I still think the CPU needs to take more jumpers. Points in the paint are still crazy high for me, I'm starting to think I just cant get it any lower with 12 minute quarters. I even raised Driving Contact Shot Freq to 100 also, hoping to create more fouls and less made layups. But it seems that the CPU just drives more often, maybe I'm missing something. I'm all for getting the ball down low and not settling for jump shots, but its getting ridiculous, every possession is in the paint.

*CPU vs CPU games
Old 02-19-2014, 10:29 AM   #78
Rookie

Cyrus09's Arena

Anybody who took them over to Allstar? What shoud I tweak for it? Superstar cheese is really killing the fun.
Old 02-19-2014, 10:23 PM   #79
Just started!

Nice slider set bro, probably the best I've found for 2K.
One question though what happens if I adjust the user tendencies to how I want to play?
Old 02-19-2014, 10:37 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerMWWTD99
Nice slider set bro, probably the best I've found for 2K.
One question though what happens if I adjust the user tendencies to how I want to play?
Probably the weakness of these settings is I've never tested with any other settings than what I play with (SS/10 min qtrs) as far as constantly changing stuff or tweaking the difficulty level/diff mins per quarter/testing diff sliders just to see what they do.

But I imagine changing tendencies would be fine, depending on what you expect to see/can tolerate.

Because pretty much, these sliders are just settings I adjusted to have the game play "how I wanted" it to play based on what I wanted to see (and not see). But everyone's different.

VZW NIII

WAITING FOR:
Fallout 4

Wife: "Of course he's going out to get his 2K game at 12am, like he can't wait til tomorrow."
Wife's mom: "Be grateful that's what he's running out at midnight for."

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »