Home

Let's Ball Baby SIM 10 minute Quarter Sliders (Back to the Basics PS4)

This is a discussion on Let's Ball Baby SIM 10 minute Quarter Sliders (Back to the Basics PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-18-2014, 11:32 PM   #33
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Let's Ball Baby SIM 10 minute Quarter Sliders (Back to the Basics PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremdog8
Just got done with another game and still digging these sliders. Played the Cavs with Bobcats and won 105-95 ... Took advantage when Cavs went to the bench in the frontcourt with PIP. Kyrie was dominant the whole game (37pts) but I never felt like it was too out of control, he was just making tough shots and playing off of Varejao screens.
Yeah i had Carmelo go off on me using his post moves for 41 points but i took control of there D with Joe johnson he hit 5 threes in the second half after missing his first 4 and the first half star WILL show up lol its fun because i get nervous playing big teams but still know i will have a chance glad your having fun with these
Old 01-19-2014, 09:53 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 5

Hello,

Above all sorry for my bad English, I'm French and I do not know much English.

I tested the sliders and they are great! It is far more real than my own sliders or I could finally do it was not anything coherent.

Boozer, Noah are more consistent in their movements, 3pt shots are steady but difficult in certain situations.

The difficulty is much higher I finished the game before two extensions! It was tense!

Here are some pictures stats of a game in GM mode I'm 11-5 before knowing that it was not my point sliders. I started the GM mode from the beginning.

Difficulty: Superstar
Time: 6 minutes

Thank you for sharing your sliders.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bulls.jpg (313.1 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg bucks.jpg (295.6 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg stats complet.jpg (289.3 KB, 138 views)

Old 01-19-2014, 12:53 PM   #35
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

OVR: 2

Thank you so much for finally making this game fun. This game didn't impress me right out of the box but I guess it took me 3 months to finally find the right formula to make this game great. But thank you so much for making this game 20x better than what 2K could do with it. Once again the community out performs the developer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2014, 02:14 PM   #36
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBen
Hello,

Above all sorry for my bad English, I'm French and I do not know much English.

I tested the sliders and they are great! It is far more real than my own sliders or I could finally do it was not anything coherent.

Boozer, Noah are more consistent in their movements, 3pt shots are steady but difficult in certain situations.

The difficulty is much higher I finished the game before two extensions! It was tense!

Here are some pictures stats of a game in GM mode I'm 11-5 before knowing that it was not my point sliders. I started the GM mode from the beginning.

Difficulty: Superstar
Time: 6 minutes

Thank you for sharing your sliders.
Glad you are enjoying these looks like a good win love to here that you had fun playing with them let me know if you find anything wrong with them
Old 01-19-2014, 02:17 PM   #37
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers99_58_36
Thank you so much for finally making this game fun. This game didn't impress me right out of the box but I guess it took me 3 months to finally find the right formula to make this game great. But thank you so much for making this game 20x better than what 2K could do with it. Once again the community out performs the developer.
No problem man! thanks for giving them a try if you don't mind me asking what was different/stood out to you when you used this slider set that made it fun and did you find anything out of the ordinary
Old 01-20-2014, 11:41 AM   #38
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

OVR: 2

To me it just made the game so much more realistic a lot of fouls were fixed. The offensive and defensive awareness issues were fixed the AI now knows what the hell they're doing. The POE really affects the gameplay and the mindset of the AI. It just really completes the game with correct gameplay that wasn't there out of the box. I don't believe I found anything out of the ordinary I played about 5 games last night and everything ran smoothly, but if something does show up I'll let you know. And once again thanks for making this game great.

Last edited by steelers99_58_36; 01-20-2014 at 11:44 AM.
Old 01-20-2014, 04:28 PM   #39
Rookie

CajN345's Arena

OVR: 1

2 Questions

Are these good for quick play games?

are they still only made to use Sky's roster or can 2k official rosters be used correctly withthem?

PSN: ImmortalCajN345
Old 01-20-2014, 04:34 PM   #40
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajN345
2 Questions

Are these good for quick play games?

are they still only made to use Sky's roster or can 2k official rosters be used correctly withthem?
Yes they are good with quick play and for the moment sky's roster what I'm using but if you use the 2k official rosters all the shooting tendencies to 50
Take Inside Shots
Take Close Shots
Take Mid-Range Shots
Take 3Pt Shots
Post Shots
Attack the Basket
Look for Post Players

all of those should go back to 50 I am doing a slider update tonight hopefully in the next 2 hours just want to get a couple more games in

Last edited by KayOtic723; 01-20-2014 at 04:37 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »