Home

Let's Ball Baby SIM 10 minute Quarter Sliders (Back to the Basics PS4)

This is a discussion on Let's Ball Baby SIM 10 minute Quarter Sliders (Back to the Basics PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-24-2013, 08:00 PM   #9
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Let's Ball Baby SIM 10 minute Quarter Sliders (Back to the Basics PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
Looking forward to the video of these sliders
Just posted it on the First post
Old 12-24-2013, 08:14 PM   #10
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by erod550
I like these so far. I don't know if it was because of it being on Superstar or what but the CPU's hands were waaaay to active. The Kings had 19 steals on me. I couldn't even pass it around the horn without someone getting that hand out there and poking it loose, and we all know who wins loose ball battles in this game. So I've turned CPU hands down to 0 and steals down to 20 and also CPU blocks down to 10 because there were just too many blocks happening where they'd leap from 10 feet away and block what should have been a wide open jumper.

I also turned down all the CPU shooting sliders one notch too (mid-range down 2) because they were shooting 57%+ against me just like every other slider set I've tried. Now they're shooting right around 50% and in the 30-40% range from 3 instead of 40-50% from 3 and 55-60% overall. I also turned the fatigue rate down to 46 because at 54 in a back to back I was having my entire team be in the 60s for energy barely over halfway through the first quarter. That's too extreme imo.

These are just my own findings, not saying everyone needs to make the same changes. But the base set gave me a good starting point and I've had a good mix of low scoring and high scoring games with a 93-94, 94-100, 112-115, and 101-89 so far.
All really good points i am working on shot success as we speak i will try what you have said I do agree that the overall % are a little to high but i haven't had one game seen 55 or higher I agree 54 was too high moved it to 52 i might have two setting one for Quick play games and one for MyGm because of progressives fatigue i will try 49 for my test i will play an a back to back i have coming up in MyGm game also thought about changing the blocks on both sides for 10…so basically we are on the same page lol i think these are close though to what i want really want to get it to feel like the D has a chance to impact games which i don't feel too much on default or with other sliders I think missing shots and taking the occasionally bad shots has to much of a negative effect makes you scared to shoot some shots thanks for the feedback can't wait to try your changes

Last edited by KayOtic723; 12-24-2013 at 09:40 PM.
Old 12-24-2013, 08:20 PM   #11
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Going live on www.twitch.tv/hoopdrmduece2 try these new changes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2013, 02:56 AM   #12
Rookie

erod550's Arena

OVR: 2

Yea I'm not suggesting you make the same changes to your official set because it might just be my ability or lack thereof. Just sharing what changes I made to make the game more enjoyable for me.

Great set though. Most fun I've had playing the game so far. Now if I could just withstand those unstoppable CPU runs and win some games...
Old 12-25-2013, 11:04 AM   #13
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Smile Re: Let's Ball Baby SIM 10 minute Quarter Sliders (Back to the Basics PS4)

What is happing to cause the run try using more timeouts and go to your best player when they start making runs be careful with keeping tired players in they take hit to there overall played two games with the changes you suggeted got good result please keep me up to date on how they are doing for you and if you lower consistency they won't stay hot for long period of time hope this helps
Old 12-26-2013, 11:55 AM   #14
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

These are almost finial in will just be doing a long test after i try real player % for shooting I think it takes out some of the skill element but I have tested everything but that so it will be my last test before long term testing
Old 12-28-2013, 11:25 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 2

I tried these last night and noticed a few things. For one, it's almost impossible for me to create open 3's for my guys anymore. The CPU defense just reacts way too fast to any passes I make. Secondly, due this, I was forced to go inside where I absolutely dominated the game. CPU paint presence just wasn't there. The lane looked like a runway after every pick and roll. I completely whomped the CPU in points in the paint. Basically the CPU forced me to just take everything inside and I had a field day.

I'm not exactly sure what i'd tweak to fix this, I'd honestly prefer some room on the perimeter than being able to get to the rim and dominate the paint whenever I want. Just my 2 cents, not sure how everyone else sees it but that's really the only issue I have with this set.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2013, 01:59 PM   #16
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Pressure
I tried these last night and noticed a few things. For one, it's almost impossible for me to create open 3's for my guys anymore. The CPU defense just reacts way too fast to any passes I make. Secondly, due this, I was forced to go inside where I absolutely dominated the game. CPU paint presence just wasn't there. The lane looked like a runway after every pick and roll. I completely whomped the CPU in points in the paint. Basically the CPU forced me to just take everything inside and I had a field day.

I'm not exactly sure what i'd tweak to fix this, I'd honestly prefer some room on the perimeter than being able to get to the rim and dominate the paint whenever I want. Just my 2 cents, not sure how everyone else sees it but that's really the only issue I have with this set.
thanks for the help much appreciated big changes coming soon put a lot of work in testing the past two days in the next 2 hours i will post my findings hopefully you can help me tweak from there i really think I'm on to something

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »