Home

Different Approach Seems to be Working

This is a discussion on Different Approach Seems to be Working within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-04-2014, 04:49 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Different Approach Seems to be Working

Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986
Realism is an illusion. Sliders are there to adjust what you do well and what you do poorly. If you're a great shooter, have all the timing down and almost never miss, you adjust your shooting sliders, decrease them to 44, 45, 46 or even lower. If you're a terrible defender, you also lower the computer's shot sliders. Go to YouTube and search 'precise40 shooting slider adjustments'.

That's not completely true. There's no reason why a scrub CPU should play defense like lebron make threes like Ray Allen and have a team that doesn't respond unless you use all 5 players at the same time which isn't possible. I know when I screw up and leave a guy open if he makes it I'm mad at myself not gonna lower the sliders to make them miss more but if they aren't the greatest shooter they should swish every shot just cause they're open too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-08-2014, 02:59 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 2

Posted a few new tweaks. Still having some post patch issues. Not enough fouls to stop interior scoring, and not enough passing lane steals. Thinking about upping shooting fouls. Also, rebounding for the user really has to switch when the ball goes up and fight, otherwise the CPU will outrebound you everytime.

I'm not sure that the user needs more fast break points, but the CPU is able to penetrate and get into the paint too easily, or pass straight into the paint with no consequence. So maybe passing lane play needs to be boosted for the user.

see what you guys think.
Old 01-17-2014, 07:43 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw51188
Posted a few new tweaks. Still having some post patch issues. Not enough fouls to stop interior scoring, and not enough passing lane steals. Thinking about upping shooting fouls. Also, rebounding for the user really has to switch when the ball goes up and fight, otherwise the CPU will outrebound you everytime.

I'm not sure that the user needs more fast break points, but the CPU is able to penetrate and get into the paint too easily, or pass straight into the paint with no consequence. So maybe passing lane play needs to be boosted for the user.

see what you guys think.
Been using these sliders for a month now and absolutely have no complaints.

I bumped up shooting foul for both to 65 and have been going to the line more frequently whe driving.

Also, I agree with what u said about rebounding. I play as the Pacers and my guys NEVER jump for a rebound. They stand there & stick their arms out or just stare. But if I switch, I can rebound.

Really annoying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »