Home

Schnaidt1's NBA 2K23 Sliders and settings

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's NBA 2K23 Sliders and settings within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-15-2023, 06:37 PM   #273
Rookie

SportsGamer89's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Schnaidt1's NBA 2K23 Sliders and settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticsmoke
All of you guys moaning and complaining suck. Like he said, he puts in much time so you can play a stupid game. If you don’t like what he does then get out of his thread and leave him alone. What makes you think you have a right to tear down a dude for making free-will choice about how he spends his time and effort. If we’re talking cringy then coming on here to be negative is the cringiest of the cringe. I love my dudes sliders and the other things he shares so I rock with him. If you are so broke that you can’t pay $3 for something that you obviously cannot do for yourself then that speaks directly to your failure as men. Get a life and get off his jock. Stop whine and do something productive with you time like make you own sliders and YouTube page and discord account. Go grow you own Twitter audience and see what it feels like to have ingrates come behind you to tear down what you’re trying to build. In 2K, MyNBA is a very small niche of people who are looking for a sim experience. Schnaidt provides exactly what I need to better enjoy the game. He’s accessible, he answers questions and even takes suggestions. He’s moved on from here and maybe you should do the same. Grow up and if you can’t, at least shut up. We come here to play video games not listen to your irrelevant rants. Keep up the good work, Schnaidt. I rock with you.

so people are broke because they can’t afford 3$ for a slider set?!? Riiiiiight. Telling people to shut up on a message board?!? Riiiiight. No one said that we didn’t rock with him, all I wanted was for him to come back here. He left without an explanation and then I found out he was charging people. I’m glad he came back and made some comments to clear things up. Didn’t mean any disrespect towards Schnaidt at all, I also rock with his sliders.

But for you to make a post personal over a video game, thats cringe my guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-15-2023, 06:44 PM   #274
Rookie

Emilio's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticsmoke
All of you guys moaning and complaining suck. Like he said, he puts in much time so you can play a stupid game. If you don’t like what he does then get out of his thread and leave him alone. What makes you think you have a right to tear down a dude for making free-will choice about how he spends his time and effort? If we’re talking cringy then coming on here to be negative is the cringiest of the cringe. I love my dudes sliders and the other things he shares so I rock with him. If you are so broke that you can’t pay $3 for something that you obviously cannot do for yourself then that speaks directly to your failure as men. Get a life and get off his jock. Stop whining and do something productive with your time like make you own sliders and YouTube page and Discord account. Go grow you own Twitter audience and see what it feels like to have ingrates come behind you to tear down what you’re trying to build. In 2K, MyNBA is a very small niche of people who are looking for a sim experience. Schnaidt provides exactly what I need to better enjoy the game. He’s accessible, he answers questions and even takes suggestions. No hyperbole included. He’s moved on from here and maybe you should do the same. Grow up and if you can’t, at least shut up. We come here to play video games not to listen to your irrelevant rants. Keep up the good work, Schnaidt. I rock with you.
I'll pay the $3 as long as I don't have to watch the videos. That's my point. I don't want to have a Youtube or Discord. I just want a list of settings to put into my game so I can hoop in my franchise. That's all I've wanted for the last 24 years. Nobody is saying the work is bad, just the delivery. A pizza shot out of a cannon into my face is different than one served in a box.

Talk about being on someone's jock.
Old 09-15-2023, 07:42 PM   #275
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

You don't need to pay me man. Just suffer through the 10 minute slider video when it releases
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilio
That's cool bro. You're absolutely entitled to proceed in whatever way you want. Just like I'm entitled to the opinion that the end result of your work is more valuable than the process. I've always loved playing with your sliders, but have never enjoyed watching your YT or stream.

It's not just you, I find most sim sports YT creators to not be the type of gamers I like to watch. That's okay too, I'm sure you will still have a good number of viewers. But I feel like if my barber opened a restaurant and got mad that I liked his haircuts but not his food so he didn't cut my hair anymore because I told him that.

You got a Patreon? I'd gladly pay you each year or each slider set if it's a reasonable price. I just want the sliders without watching your videos. I even joined your Discord, but the sliders aren't posted there either, unless I wasn't able to find them.

Anyway, I'm sorry to have offended you, I appreciate the work you've done and shared for many years. My post history contains lots of praise for you over the years, I'm just disappointed this is where you've ended up. Best of luck in the future!

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2023, 11:42 PM   #276
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

OVR: 10

I really enjoy these sliders. I put over 2500 hours in 2k23 running multiple leagues for 10+ seasons. I gladly pay and enjoy being part of his community. I get why some may think it's not worth it and that's what makes this world great, don't like it, don't participate.

I also love Operation Sports. Been here going on 20 years as a lot of you have and if there was a way for creators to monetize here then I'm sure OS could benefit from it too.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited by mtoo22; 09-15-2023 at 11:45 PM.
Old 09-17-2023, 12:39 PM   #277
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Correct. My slider set from 2k20 had half a million page views. All those clicks is just ad revenue for OS, and don't get me wrong. I am glad because it costs money to keep this thing running. All I've done is push things towards my YouTube channel so i can gain subs and views for my content which i do get some money from. Do i make much, no. But does it help justify the hours put in? Yes. Did it help me when I've been unemployed? Yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtoo22
I really enjoy these sliders. I put over 2500 hours in 2k23 running multiple leagues for 10+ seasons. I gladly pay and enjoy being part of his community. I get why some may think it's not worth it and that's what makes this world great, don't like it, don't participate.

I also love Operation Sports. Been here going on 20 years as a lot of you have and if there was a way for creators to monetize here then I'm sure OS could benefit from it too.

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 09-20-2023, 03:01 PM   #278
Rookie

Schnaidt, honestly. You really dont need to defend anything you do when ut comes to sharing sliders. Just ignore any critisism you get here. You have all the rights in the world to try to grow your channel or whatever.

Me personally wont pay because i just dont care enough about tuning videogames and play like maybe a couple of games per week but many do and i understand you put in à LOT of work and if i were you and cared about youtube or other channels I would 100% tie that to beeing on of the premier slider makers in sports game.

So good luck! I hope your channel grows and I will definitly try your sliders in due time. What I absolutly will not do is complaining about how you are trying to achive your goals while i just sit here, doing nothing and then reap all the reward for the hours you spent tuning the sliders.

Some people here should honestly be ashamed for being such entitled brats.

Skickat från min iPhone med Operation Sports
Old 09-20-2023, 03:11 PM   #279
Rookie

SportsGamer89's Arena

Lmfao “entitled brats” why because we don’t want to pay for sliders? No one else charges a premium for sliders. People do them to share and help out others. No one asks anyone to put in hours of work to get the game working the way THEY want it. If people want to pay for “early access” for a slider set then all the power to them. This is a discussion forum where everyone is entitled to their opinions. Even spoiled brats I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-20-2023, 03:46 PM   #280
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

OVR: 10

He doesn't charge for his sliders. I don't understand how that narrative keeps getting passed around. He charges if you want them earlier than anyone else.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »