Home

Schnaidt1's NBA 2K23 Sliders and settings

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's NBA 2K23 Sliders and settings within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-22-2023, 09:00 PM   #201
Rookie

MaxNUFC09's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Schnaidt1's NBA 2K23 Sliders and settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerFIN
I play PC too. Are those sliders working good for you? Did you change anything?

Seems good so far, still getting used to them though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2023, 04:25 AM   #202
Rookie

Emilio's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey Schanidt. Sorry it's seemed quiet in here. I feel like I remember seeing a post that some patch made your sliders wonky, so I was mostly laying low waiting for an update. Glad to see you posted a new set recently. I just restarted my franchise with the latest ATD roster and your new set, and I'm loving it. The last combo of roster/sliders I was using was getting stale as I had figured out all the little tricks to win every game by 30. I was essentially playing 3 quarters and then simming the 4th since the bench was getting all the minutes. Now, it's fun again! Thanks again for the work you do for us, year in and year out. Pretty much as soon as a new 2K comes out, I wait patiently for you to drop a slider set. How long have you been doing this? I feel like I've been on your sliders since you started posting them here. Time has flown by, eh?
Old 01-24-2023, 05:43 PM   #203
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Thank you!!

It's been a long time lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilio
Hey Schanidt. Sorry it's seemed quiet in here. I feel like I remember seeing a post that some patch made your sliders wonky, so I was mostly laying low waiting for an update. Glad to see you posted a new set recently. I just restarted my franchise with the latest ATD roster and your new set, and I'm loving it. The last combo of roster/sliders I was using was getting stale as I had figured out all the little tricks to win every game by 30. I was essentially playing 3 quarters and then simming the 4th since the bench was getting all the minutes. Now, it's fun again! Thanks again for the work you do for us, year in and year out. Pretty much as soon as a new 2K comes out, I wait patiently for you to drop a slider set. How long have you been doing this? I feel like I've been on your sliders since you started posting them here. Time has flown by, eh?

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 02-02-2023, 12:09 AM   #204
Rookie

TheDon7727's Arena

Hey Schnaidt,

Great update overall to the movement in your sliders. Few constructive observations coming into January in a season. Using ATD rosters btw and your my NBA setup:

1) fast breaks from turnovers seem really difficult to pull off. Player speed bursts back on d seem common. It’s not a player speed thing either. I can tell who’s faster and who’s slower by your edits. It’s all feels appropriate. The burst thing I’ve seen looks and feels like a cpu not playing fair thing…

2) The Pelicans are averaging 40.4 assists per game. Most teams are between 32 to 38. I know this is tied to a 2k issue too.

3) Feels like there’s a bit of a discrepancy between cpu 3pt success and User. I’ve noticed the cpu can consistently hit 3’s even with good d. User very rarely hits while contested.

Enjoying the game overall again though bc of your work. Currently 22-19 with my Mavs with a few injuries. Sitting in the 8th spot in the playoff picture. I’d say that’s pretty realistic, lol! Thank you!

Last edited by TheDon7727; 02-02-2023 at 12:20 AM.
Old 02-02-2023, 01:13 PM   #205
Rookie

I clicked the ‘MyNBA’ setup link and it’s not working. Did the video get pulled?

-SW

PS5: swatkins1978
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2023, 06:49 AM   #206
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatkins1978
I clicked the ‘MyNBA’ setup link and it’s not working. Did the video get pulled?

Some videos are only available to channel members (i.e. subscribers) now.
Old 02-16-2023, 10:39 AM   #207
Rookie

Nygs's Arena

OVR: 1

Schnaidt, for the life of me, I cannot score under the rim. My guys just toss it up and it's a miss 98% of the time. I could even legit make these shots, and I'm 5'10". Haha. I'm using real player %. I've tried holding the square button longer and shorter, as well as using the analog stick, and get the same results. Even holding R2 (PS5) and square and I get no dunk usually. Am I doing something wrong (obviously)? Or do my players just suck? Haha. I also have no dunk meter, if that is even any different then than the regular shot meter.

Also, I cannot for the life of me, throw a self alley-oop. Back in 2020 and 2021, they were easy, and even the same commands (double tap triangle towards the glass), but now I can be on a fast break and no one is even around me, but my guy will just lob it up. I have done one self alley-oop out of over a dozen. Broadcast camera, btw. In practice mode, they are easy, but in a game, almost impossible.

Last edited by Nygs; 02-18-2023 at 08:52 AM.
Old 02-19-2023, 02:41 PM   #208
Rookie

TheDon7727's Arena

Hey,

So I’m using your new SGN ratings deflation roster and I am using your scenario as well from 2/9 playing with my Mavs, and for the life of me, I just can’t score consistently. Luka isn’t clutch and Kyrie’s handles don’t matter and forget about Christian Wood, dude is garbage in this roster so far. Hardaway is hard-a-brick most of the time. Yet the CPU hits all kinds of shots consistently and you have people like Rudy Gobert, passing in mid air out of a shot like he’s Pete Maravich and Anthony Edwards hitting shots outside like Steph Curry. I would agree that the gameplay is more lively, but I’ve noticed some things that just don’t feel is fun as ATD and break the immersion. Is your scenario using the most up-to-date sliders? Are there any plans to keep the gameplay from this roster but also bring in the good details of the ATD roster? Seems like the best of both is needed for a really quality roster. Just my two cents.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »