Home

Schnaidt1's NBA 2K23 Sliders and settings

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's NBA 2K23 Sliders and settings within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-13-2022, 12:02 PM   #145
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Schnaidt1's NBA 2K23 Sliders and settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
Thank you so much...I just dropped a few minor updates. Make sure you grab them
What are the minor updates? I watched the newest video about offensive and defensive awareness. But did you change anything else?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2022, 12:47 AM   #146
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Were you using the ATD roster with the ATD test sliders?

I made movement changes for the ATD roster.

If you on 2k default you need to grab my official release sliders

I am using the ATD rosters. Currently am using your ATD roster testing sliders under your username on PSN

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-15-2022, 12:51 AM   #147
Rookie

Appreciate it Schnaidt, saw you now had an official ADT release slider set and picked that up.

Old 11-15-2022, 01:00 AM   #148
Pro

Quote:
Whats up everyone?? Welcome back to my NBA 2k23 MyNBA and Gameplay Sliders Thread.

This gets asked every year so I will get it out of the way right now, these sliders are designed to be played on BROADCAST CAMERA. 2K cam provides an easier experience with the view...there is a chance you will not have the designed experience you are looking for if you play with these on 2K cam.

If you want to stay up to date on everything I'm working on as well as any test sliders, make sure you join the discord: https://discord.gg/xq2JDJQY6n

My First set of Sliders are for 2k Default Rosters, After that, It will Be for ATD only!

Game play Sliders:

9/27/2022 SGN Official Release

*these are uploaded on PSN under "Schnaidt1" or on XBOX under Koosa1027

I made a video for the slider set up if you would prefer that: https://youtu.be/yw7gQhlDs1w

SETTINGS

Game Difficulty: Start at Superstar

Quarter Length: 10-12 min

Fatigue: ON

Injuries: ON

GAME SPEED: 56

CONTROLLER SETTINGS

Shot Timing: real player %

Free Throw Timing: Real Player %

Defensive Assist with Intense-D: 50

Box Assist Strength: 50

Pass Target Direction: 98

Pass Target Distance: 1

Pass Target Openness: 1

SLIDERS

Spoiler

MyNBA Sliders

Spoiler

Rotations:

Spoiler

Alright guys!! as always, I look forward to all feedback! please post videos, stats etc from this set up!! I love following along. if you enjoy streaming your games go ahead and post those links as well so others can see how this gameplay is! thank you!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1

70 3pt is too high, but there might not be anything you can really do about it. It only becomes an issue late in games. The cpu always shoots like 6 of 7 on 4th quarter 3s no matter what. I’m tweaking but it’s really touchy.

Old 11-16-2022, 09:21 PM   #149
Rookie

JetFanatic's Arena

I agree with this. I had to bump CPU 3pt to 65. I also lowered the CPU Awareness by -5. Going to test it tonight.
Old 11-22-2022, 07:59 AM   #150
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dione2014
70 3pt is too high, but there might not be anything you can really do about it. It only becomes an issue late in games. The cpu always shoots like 6 of 7 on 4th quarter 3s no matter what. I’m tweaking but it’s really touchy.

yeah is auto swish for CPU...
Old 11-22-2022, 10:25 AM   #151
Rookie

I_Am_Freitas's Arena

OVR: 1

Love the sliders, Schnaidt…real good job this year. My only glaring issue with MyNBA (using ATD roster and latest sliders) is that I’m in January of my franchise but guys like Ja Morant and Nikola Jokic are both averaging more than 40pts a game, with Ja specifically logging 50+ pts in five of his last six games…he’s even got four games above 60! Truly whacky numbers.

I’m wondering, what’s the best way to fix this without compromising much of the gameplay? I’m wondering if it’s a combo of lowering the 3pt slider and the offensive awareness?

Something to keep in mind is this isn’t happening in games against me, but this is overall in my MyNBA season. The slider set is great, otherwise. It’s just those crazy offensive numbers that need some tweaking.

Any and all suggestions are welcome!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2022, 07:59 PM   #152
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am_Freitas
Love the sliders, Schnaidt…real good job this year. My only glaring issue with MyNBA (using ATD roster and latest sliders) is that I’m in January of my franchise but guys like Ja Morant and Nikola Jokic are both averaging more than 40pts a game, with Ja specifically logging 50+ pts in five of his last six games…he’s even got four games above 60! Truly whacky numbers.

I’m wondering, what’s the best way to fix this without compromising much of the gameplay? I’m wondering if it’s a combo of lowering the 3pt slider and the offensive awareness?

Something to keep in mind is this isn’t happening in games against me, but this is overall in my MyNBA season. The slider set is great, otherwise. It’s just those crazy offensive numbers that need some tweaking.

Any and all suggestions are welcome!
That’s weird. Jokic is averaging 24ppg in my current season. I’m 20 games in and I played the Nuggets last night. The leading scorer in my season is averaging 28ppg.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »