Home

Armor & Swords “Average Joe” NBA2K23 Pro Level “Era Mode” Sliders Real FG%/FT%

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords “Average Joe” NBA2K23 Pro Level “Era Mode” Sliders Real FG%/FT% within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-02-2022, 10:04 PM   #233
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Armor & Swords “Average Joe” NBA2K23 Pro Level “Era Mode” Sliders Real FG%/FT%

General question for you guys: Right now I'm playing with shot timing on "Pro" difficulty. I like the feel of the games against the CPU but user shooting feels way too easy. It seems like I'm getting really good releases too easily, to the point that I just went 8-of-9 from deep with Kelly Tripucka (who could shoot, yes, but generally not like that). The thing is, lowering the shot sliders for mid-range and 3-point seem to be having too little impact.

So I guess my question is, what slider might I need to move to make shooting a little more difficult for me? Like maybe a faster meter or something. What does the Shot Timing Impact slider do?
Old 10-02-2022, 10:11 PM   #234
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Armor & Swords “Average Joe” NBA2K23 Pro Level “Era Mode” Sliders Real FG%/FT%

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
General question for you guys: Right now I'm playing with shot timing on "Pro" difficulty. I like the feel of the games against the CPU but user shooting feels way too easy. It seems like I'm getting really good releases too easily, to the point that I just went 8-of-9 from deep with Kelly Tripucka (who could shoot, yes, but generally not like that). The thing is, lowering the shot sliders for mid-range and 3-point seem to be having too little impact.

So I guess my question is, what slider might I need to move to make shooting a little more difficult for me? Like maybe a faster meter or something. What does the Shot Timing Impact slider do?
You need to use real player fg% not the shot stick. It’s way to easy with the shot stick.
Old 10-03-2022, 07:03 AM   #235
Rookie

OVR: 16
This isn't specific to these sliders. I wanted to know if anyone experienced anything similar.

During league setup, I set all offseason options to "AUTO" to what I believe is a "T" while ensuring my Bulls automation settings were configured to "off" for everything including the draft. I just completed the 83/84 season. When I advance to the offseason, I see "rule changes" and then "advance to next season". I don't have any options available, even if I set automation settings for all teams to "off."

I only get these options if I disable offseason autos within the association settings.

Last edited by bigdgp2; 10-03-2022 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Needed edits.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2022, 02:52 PM   #236
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hi. Everything on three sliders are great, but one thing... I have problem with free throw. All are made and this is poor 🤨 what can i do?
Old 10-03-2022, 04:56 PM   #237
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaresmen27
Hi. Everything on three sliders are great, but one thing... I have problem with free throw. All are made and this is poor what can i do?
I've tried user timing for free throws with free throw difficulty at 100 and still never miss. So absolutely nothing you can do lol. I remember years ago real player % worked perfectly for free throws. Idk how 2k managed to break it.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo
Old 10-03-2022, 05:02 PM   #238
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSalsa
I've tried user timing for free throws with free throw difficulty at 100 and still never miss. So absolutely nothing you can do lol. I remember years ago real player % worked perfectly for free throws. Idk how 2k managed to break it.

In Jordan era real free throw % is working for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-03-2022, 05:10 PM   #239
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone05241997
In Jordan era real free throw % is working for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
The cpu will miss sometimes but my team rarely does. 1 or 2 misses total max. It's frustrating as heck. Never seen a team shoot even close to under 80% yet if 10+ FTA.

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo
Old 10-03-2022, 08:20 PM   #240
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSalsa
The cpu will miss sometimes but my team rarely does. 1 or 2 misses total max. It's frustrating as heck. Never seen a team shoot even close to under 80% yet if 10+ FTA.

I’m the same, in CPU vs CPU games I rarely see high levels of fouls/free throws and barely any misses. Unfortunately in simulated games the free throw rate is much higher but I agree it’s still a little bit on the high side % wise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »