Home

Most Realistic Gameplay Roster 2K24

This is a discussion on Most Realistic Gameplay Roster 2K24 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-19-2023, 05:32 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Most Realistic Gameplay Roster 2K24

Hey Ty,

have a question for pick and roll defense. I noticed in other settings that it’s easier to get around ball screens on the defense. Is that because of the low on ball defense ratings. I suggest it makes other parts of the defense worse if I turn them up? What’s your guess on pick and roll defense?
Old 09-19-2023, 08:05 PM   #58
MVP

Tynole14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uludag Gazos
Hey Ty,

have a question for pick and roll defense. I noticed in other settings that it’s easier to get around ball screens on the defense. Is that because of the low on ball defense ratings. I suggest it makes other parts of the defense worse if I turn them up? What’s your guess on pick and roll defense?
Are you asking about like pick dodging? I boost the Pick Dodger the badge because screens are way too strong for on and especially off ball screens. Helps guys fight through screens. I also give guys the hall of Fame pick dodger badge accordingly by looking at the best ball screen navigators in the league from https://www.bball-index.com/leaderboards-tool/

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Old 09-19-2023, 11:04 PM   #59
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tynole14
Found the fixes for smart mid range game and shot creation for the AI. Only took like 4 days. Smh. Now we finally move.Attachment 207798Attachment 207799

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Operation Sports mobile app

What did you change to get more mid range? I noticed they have nearly all guards, wings and shooting bigs at 85+ Spot up 3 this year. Many guards at 95!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...DLtC7snYo/edit
Old 09-20-2023, 12:12 AM   #60
MVP

Tynole14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjt8405
What did you change to get more mid range? I noticed they have nearly all guards, wings and shooting bigs at 85+ Spot up 3 this year. Many guards at 95!
Took me about 5 days to find the fix. It was driving me crazy. Some tendencies are not working like previous years or the values have just changed drastically. Combination of off screen mid range, step back mid range, & contested mid range quite high. With drive pull up mid range on the lower side. The mid range game & shot creation were non existent. So was finishing all the way at the rim. Ton of 2 foot jumpers in gameplay out the box.
Yeah, the spot ups are too high for some odd reason. Got guys pulling 3s like crazy, who really shouldn't be.

Old 09-20-2023, 06:15 AM   #61
Rookie

Hey nice that you are back with your roster in 2k24. Enjoyed playing your rosters last year.
When it comes to the sim realistic playingstyles it is often about the offense and the playbooks... Is it also possible to implementade the defense playstyles of the teams?
For examble some teams playing more switshing defense. Or the Heat playing often zone defense. With Hero or Robinson on the side ande the wings in the front two of the 2-3 zone? When i play with the Heat i do it sometimes just by switching the Positions of the players, do you know if there is a way that the cpu would also try this things?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2023, 08:39 AM   #62
MVP

Tynole14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by studdi
Hey nice that you are back with your roster in 2k24. Enjoyed playing your rosters last year.

When it comes to the sim realistic playingstyles it is often about the offense and the playbooks... Is it also possible to implementade the defense playstyles of the teams?

For examble some teams playing more switshing defense. Or the Heat playing often zone defense. With Hero or Robinson on the side ande the wings in the front two of the 2-3 zone? When i play with the Heat i do it sometimes just by switching the Positions of the players, do you know if there is a way that the cpu would also try this things?
I wish we could edit/get into the defensive scheming. It doesn't allow us to edit defensive coverage in roster editing. It's only available edit while in game and it doesn't save.

Old 09-20-2023, 01:29 PM   #63
Pro

OneDrop's Arena

Can’t wait for this. I only discovered your roster and sliders late in the 2K23 cycle last year. Started me a player lock MyLeague and I had the best 2k offline player lock experience ever. Usually MyLeague’s fail to grasp my attention for more than a few games, but yours had me locked IN. I haven’t been getting so immersed since like 2k14. I was going crazy when I made a big play late in the clutch for example, I was jumping up from my seat and flexing like I’m watching my favorite team go at it and I’m a 30 year old man haha. Part of that was because your sliders and roster also make the game much more challenging in a realistic way. This basically made it so the game triggered my interest and emotions again, whereas I usually just sit there playing emotionless. Thanks for all the hard work bro, you doing amazing!
Old 09-20-2023, 01:38 PM   #64
MVP

Tynole14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneDrop
Can’t wait for this. I only discovered your roster and sliders late in the 2K23 cycle last year. Started me a player lock MyLeague and I had the best 2k offline player lock experience ever. Usually MyLeague’s fail to grasp my attention for more than a few games, but yours had me locked IN. I haven’t been getting so immersed since like 2k14. I was going crazy when I made a big play late in the clutch for example, I was jumping up from my seat and flexing like I’m watching my favorite team go at it and I’m a 30 year old man haha. Part of that was because your sliders and roster also make the game much more challenging in a realistic way. This basically made it so the game triggered my interest and emotions again, whereas I usually just sit there playing emotionless. Thanks for all the hard work bro, you doing amazing!
Really appreciate the kind words man. I'm right there with you. All the same for me. Why I started this project. @JCross & I are the same way. Acting like it's a real game with the emotions. Jumping out of our seat, yelling, or communicating. Lmao

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »