Home

NBA 2K24 Eras Roster & Draft Inventory

This is a discussion on NBA 2K24 Eras Roster & Draft Inventory within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-09-2023, 12:48 PM   #33
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K24 Eras Roster & Draft Inventory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus09
For anyone looking for a Lebron era roster: There is one from a user called "JBrisketY" calles "The Decision" Era and that is one of the most detailed custom roster I saw so far through any Era.

For anyone like me who gets burned out from the Eras he played already last year this is the way to go.
This roster is very well done, I paired it up with bonks 2002 settings and sliders runs great!

Thank you for sharing.
Old 12-09-2023, 01:46 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
Hi, does anyone know if its possible for me to draft real draft class players from 2002 all the way to today (say i did play over 20 seasons in mynba)? I am new to this myera thing so sorry for the stupid question...
It is possible, you could even start way back in 1984 and go to 2023 if you wanted to. There are two options for draft classes- the 2k created one or a user created draft class. The 2k draft classes have lots of fake, generated players and have around 20-30 real players in them.

For the user created ones, search the year you want and find the class you think looks good.
Old 12-09-2023, 02:45 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 8

Anyone have some good courts for the 1984 Rosters by UptownsGreatest. Trying to find a good one for the Pistons. When they were in the Silverdome back then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2023, 10:15 AM   #36
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

Hey just wanted to let yall know...

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...xpierence.html

Bonk Has completed his scenario and roster for 2002, and it is extremely well done, and needs to be added to the front page list, when time permits.
Old 12-15-2023, 07:35 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill1
Anyone have some good courts for the 1984 Rosters by UptownsGreatest. Trying to find a good one for the Pistons. When they were in the Silverdome back then.
Mine is imperfect but it's what I used last year. Gamertag: Swove.

Last year someone ended up making the fully authentic "Silverdome" midcourt but I haven't found a way to create circular text for graphics like that just yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
Hey just wanted to let yall know...

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...xpierence.html

Bonk Has completed his scenario and roster for 2002, and it is extremely well done, and needs to be added to the front page list, when time permits.
I appreciate your patience. I was pretty gung ho about 2K24 then fell off the wagon with the suction defense and create-a-court bugs. Slowly working my way back into things.
Old 12-15-2023, 10:00 PM   #38
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
I appreciate your patience. I was pretty gung ho about 2K24 then fell off the wagon with the suction defense and create-a-court bugs. Slowly working my way back into things.
Np man glad to see ya back at it 👍
Old 12-17-2023, 07:05 AM   #39
Rookie

marcinart23's Arena

OVR: 0

Hi guys, is there anyone who got some good 1996/97 season scenario? It would be great to play with 1 season of Kobe and all of this 96 draft players.
Old 01-17-2024, 12:24 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have created a scenario which begins at the beginning of the 1995-96 season with the expansion Raptors and Grizzlies. 99% accurate rosters.

Search PS ID: Limbic19

Need to upload an accurate court for the rockets as it isn’t included in this scenario. Also have each year leading up to the expansion starting from the Jordan Era

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »