Home

NBA 2K23 Eras Roster & Draft Inventory

This is a discussion on NBA 2K23 Eras Roster & Draft Inventory within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-25-2022, 08:56 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K23 Eras Roster & Draft Inventory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apc628
Also - does anyone know if there's a way to reach D_Respect? I came across his draft classes and wanted to see if he'd be OK if I added to his work w/ 2nd rders. As I get into it I was thinking of even changing some of the generics into NCAA leaders for that year. (For my 2004 class I added Taylor Coppenrath - didn't make the NBA but made a ton of noise that year in the tournament w/ Vermont.)

Or if there's anyone who would want to collaborate w/ going through the 2000s?
I can help which classes where you going to do ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2022, 10:58 PM   #42
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBADraftsPS5
I can help which classes where you going to do ?
I've started on the 2004 one and put in all the names + heights / weights using Basketball Reference and Tankathon. I also started editing / adding any missing names to the 2003 one. Could definitely use help w/ face sculpting / refining tendencies etc.

My goal is to work 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 - and on. I do feel like from 2014 - present day the draft classes probably will have less real life names to add.

My thought process is this: I will make sure every player picked in each draft is in there first - probably will do 5 draft classes from 03, 04, 05, 06, 07 first - then go back and refine tendencies + add NCAA players who either declared in real life for the draft or graduated college and therefore couldn't have gone back to the NCAA. Again, def could use help w/ face sculpting and nerfing all the generics to hell - I've realized that generic draft players are inevitable, but if we reduce their ratings to hell they won't ruin the simulation through the years (have found that in Vitals section there's a minimum, average, max potential and also bust, average, and boom chance #).

As for ratings / tendencies, could prob also use help making a spreadsheet / doing some research w/ players + parameters on how to make it accurate - doesn't need to be perfect and micro-managed, but just need to make it in the ballpark.
Old 09-26-2022, 11:57 AM   #43
Rookie

Pirate's Arena

OVR: 5

I got the 92 draft up with all real names, appearances, and bios. I update it often.

pirate_jared
Old 09-26-2022, 03:35 PM   #44
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

I found a Classic Draft Class creator for PS5 who has done classes from 1984 thru 1992 and they look real good.

PSN = native_yardie

50 plus real players in every class (more than enough and all the important ones are there).
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-27-2022, 12:40 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I found a Classic Draft Class creator for PS5 who has done classes from 1984 thru 1992 and they look real good.

PSN = native_yardie

50 plus real players in every class (more than enough and all the important ones are there).
I haven’t looked in a few days but it seems like most of their draft classes are a work in progress. Still though, been impressed by the quality of some of these that are a little more fleshed out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2022, 01:07 PM   #46
Just started!

I have a 2002-2003 Roster Completed as well as a finished 2003 draft class. I've started work on a 2004 draft class as well. Feel free to take them and make adjustments and better them, the roster as well. I just want to see something big time for Xbox fr. Gamertag: JustandWhit
Old 09-27-2022, 02:27 PM   #47
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by insideoutside15
I haven’t looked in a few days but it seems like most of their draft classes are a work in progress. Still though, been impressed by the quality of some of these that are a little more fleshed out
You are correct. I really poured over the 1984 and 1992 in particular as I will be heavily focused on those two era’s for a long while.....I play all 82 so by the time I am done with year 1 a lot of those will probably be finished.

But yeah.....good work being done by this person.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-27-2022, 02:39 PM   #48
Rookie

I have a question, at the start it asks do I want to use a user created draft or the one 2k has, but is it possible to load it in a user created on later on, say after I have played the season before the draft?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »