Home

MLB The Show 24 Negro Leagues Edition Announced - Early Access Begins March 15

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 24 Negro Leagues Edition Announced - Early Access Begins March 15 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-07-2024, 08:01 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 24 Negro Leagues Edition Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
No one is forcing people to buy something that they’re unhappy with. If they’re buying something that they’re unhappy with then it’s their choice. Also, what promises have been made that haven’t been delivered?
A $70+ value.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk
Old 02-07-2024, 08:11 AM   #74
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by invincible
A $70+ value.

So really they haven’t made any promises that haven’t been kept. You’re just looking for a reason to be upset.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Old 02-07-2024, 08:58 AM   #75
MVP

LegendKillerOne's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by invincible
Some people look forward to getting the game. Some people look forward to improvements. When those improvements don't come and they end up buying the same game every year, I think a little frustration is more than warranted. Especially when improvements are promised and undelivered.

At this point we really have no idea what is in the new game. Let's get through some of the showcase stuff and go from there. You might be surprised what you see.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2024, 03:34 PM   #76
MVP

bryanm1982's Arena

Re: MLB The Show 24 Negro Leagues Edition Announced - Early Access Begins March 15

Man, this is tough. This is the only PS5 game I get and my wife doesn't care since I do play it and makes me happy. I never have collected any of the merchandise so the cover case and hat is something I don't care or need. But I have always get the $100 version to get it early. The responsible adult me is saying just wait the 4 days and save $50. But then the baseball kid in me is saying...you are going to regret not having it when you come on here and see everybody enjoying the new game and you are not. And read Countryboy's franchise talk and see him play half the season in those 4 days lol.

https://twitch.tv/bryanm1982

Braves Franchise

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
Old 02-07-2024, 03:46 PM   #77
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: MLB The Show 24 Negro Leagues Edition Announced - Early Access Begins March 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanm1982
Man, this is tough. This is the only PS5 game I get and my wife doesn't care since I do play it and makes me happy. I never have collected any of the merchandise so the cover case and hat is something I don't care or need. But I have always get the $100 version to get it early. The responsible adult me is saying just wait the 4 days and save $50. But then the baseball kid in me is saying...you are going to regret not having it when you come on here and see everybody enjoying the new game and you are not. And read Countryboy's franchise talk and see him play half the season in those 4 days lol.
Maybe the MVP Edition would work for you? It's $85 so it's a little more than standard price, but it's less than $125 and you still get the early access.
Old 02-07-2024, 03:59 PM   #78
"ADAPT OR DIE"

jcar0725's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Maybe the MVP Edition would work for you? It's $85 so it's a little more than standard price, but it's less than $125 and you still get the early access.
That's what I'm doing most likely. I gotta get the early access.
Old 02-07-2024, 04:15 PM   #79
Rookie

wanted to point out to y'all, if anyone does the PS Rewards, you can convert your points to PS Store cash and use it towards your games.

I had 4k points and converted it to 15 bucks, got the MVP edition preordered for same price of the standard pretty much.

Someone posted it on reddit here for anyone that is struggling to figure it out: https://www.reddit.com/r/MLBTheShow/...o_redeem_your/
Old 02-07-2024, 04:32 PM   #80
MVP

bryanm1982's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Ohhhhh...I thought the only early access was with the $125 version. Then I'm sold on the $85 version. Thanks!

https://twitch.tv/bryanm1982

Braves Franchise

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »