Home

List of Classic Seasons & Historical Specialty Rosters MLB The Show

This is a discussion on List of Classic Seasons & Historical Specialty Rosters MLB The Show within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-15-2017, 05:13 PM   #97
Rookie

ImW33Z's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: List of Classic Seasons & Historical Specialty Rosters MLB The Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
Hey friend Are you using a base, or attempting to do every single face from scratch? Many players, most even, already have decent to good versions created in other rosters so it might save you time if you imported those and focused on creating the new faces. I know there is a 2001 mod, and a 2007 mod that should cover most players in 2005.
I took most players over from other rosters and then edited them. Some faces I thought were good so I just changed facial hair, hair and equip. Other faces I had to completely redo.

Cleveland Browns
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Columbus Blue Jackets
Ohio State Buckeyes
Youngstown State Penguins
Pro Wrestling

Official 2005 Roster Project available now on MLB 20 The Show PSN: KrombopulosW33Z.

On Twitter: @LordW33Z
Old 05-16-2017, 05:57 PM   #98
MVP

OVR: 3

Can any roster makers speak to the stat caps that presently exist in the game? In the past we've had stat caps where a hitter like Cobb, or Gwynn couldn't bat over .350, even with maxed ratings. And forget about .400....Does this still exist?

What is the most Home Runs a player can hit per year? Can a player hit over 60, through simming? If a player has 100 in all power stats, where does he usually end up? How bad is the rubberband effect?
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!

Last edited by Culture Rot; 05-16-2017 at 06:02 PM.
Old 05-17-2017, 11:35 AM   #99
MVP

Madden08PCgmr's Arena

I'll be uploading the Orioles tonight, which will be 19 of 26 teams completed on the 1990 40-Man.

7 teams left, plus FAs, and making sure the expansion teams are set.

I hoped to have this done and rolling by Memorial Day. Not sure that's going to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-17-2017, 03:58 PM   #100
Rookie

Crawdad7000's Arena

I just received 17 for my b-day from my daughter. Haven't played since '13. I had bought '16 out of a garbage bin a couple months ago but never got around to playing it. I'm really in to all the classic rosters out there but it seems like there are quite a few good season replay ones for '16. Should I just load up '16 and then download what seasons I want and then port them to '17? Or should I wait for the owners to do this? I've never ported before, not sure how to do it.
Old 05-17-2017, 04:01 PM   #101
Rookie

Crawdad7000's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsharks
A's and Giants were so fun in the late 80's early 90's. The battle of the bay is some of my earliest memories. I grew up watching both teams but my family were all Giants fans so i followed.

I would love a 2002 Giants on the all time single season roster. Thank you! I was really hoping 2002 would've ended up being another battle of the bay so the Giants could exact some revenge. If you work on a 2001 roster let me know if i can help you in anyway. Thanks again, i look forward to all of your future projects.
Became an A's fan back in '72 at the start of their 3 WS wins. I lived in Asia at the time and you could only get California teams. Even though I live in Reds country now (avatar) I still watch the a
A's on MLBTV almost every night.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2017, 04:53 PM   #102
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden08PCgmr
I'll be uploading the Orioles tonight, which will be 19 of 26 teams completed on the 1990 40-Man.

7 teams left, plus FAs, and making sure the expansion teams are set.

I hoped to have this done and rolling by Memorial Day. Not sure that's going to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Take your time man....but I am SO stoked by this....I started die-hard baseball watching in 1990 and saw my Reds win it all....so many good memories for me!

Thank you much!!!
Old 05-17-2017, 06:22 PM   #103
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdad7000
I just received 17 for my b-day from my daughter. Haven't played since '13. I had bought '16 out of a garbage bin a couple months ago but never got around to playing it. I'm really in to all the classic rosters out there but it seems like there are quite a few good season replay ones for '16. Should I just load up '16 and then download what seasons I want and then port them to '17? Or should I wait for the owners to do this? I've never ported before, not sure how to do it.
My choice in your situation would be to install 16 to download a much larger variety of classic rosters available now and transfer them to 17 if you want to run a Season and/or Franchise.
Old 05-17-2017, 06:47 PM   #104
Rookie

ImW33Z's Arena

My 2005 Roster will be out either Friday or Saturday. Quick question for CAP and roster makers. How would I find out what pitches a certain pitcher throws. I've been looking around and I cannot seem to find it. I have 3 guys who do not have the correct pitches and I would like them to. The players are Keiichi Yabu (OAK), Ryan Drese (TEX), and Brad Halsey (ARI) if that would help anyone.

Cleveland Browns
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Columbus Blue Jackets
Ohio State Buckeyes
Youngstown State Penguins
Pro Wrestling

Official 2005 Roster Project available now on MLB 20 The Show PSN: KrombopulosW33Z.

On Twitter: @LordW33Z

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »