Home

Five Teams to Be Excited About in MLB 12: The Show

This is a discussion on Five Teams to Be Excited About in MLB 12: The Show within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-07-2012, 03:08 PM   #113
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Five Teams to Be Excited About in MLB 12: The Show

I gotta say it will be fun to play with the M's this year... I'm really excited to see what Montero, Smoak & Ackley will do for this team!!

I'll always be a Mariners fan because Griffey was my favorite player growing up, so I started rooting for Seattle and Griffey will always have a special place in my heart!!
Old 02-07-2012, 11:51 PM   #114
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
I gotta say it will be fun to play with the M's this year... I'm really excited to see what Montero, Smoak & Ackley will do for this team!!

I'll always be a Mariners fan because Griffey was my favorite player growing up, so I started rooting for Seattle and Griffey will always have a special place in my heart!!
I'm with you man. The Mets were always my first team but in the AL i like the Mariners and it started with Griffey. Always a fun team to play with.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:36 AM   #115
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24

Same here man, nothing better than seeing Griffey's swing, in the outfield, and just the fun and the smile he always had.

My Mariners dynasty!
XBL Gamertag- xLMJx21
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2012, 06:49 AM   #116
It's RBIs or ribbies

JoeRyan33's Arena

OVR: 10

It all depends on your style - whether you like to be the front runner, the team rebuilding with youth, the team of once great veterans... and then the division you're in means a lot...as well the home ballpark.

I like to play with the non-favored teams with nice parks and exciting players.

The Orioles would be fun considering the competition in the AL East, playing at Camden Yards, and potentially having Manny in the outfield with Wieters and Adam Jones in the middle of the order.

The Pirates finally having a shot at being an outsider in a weak division, or at least breaking the .500 mark. Playing with Andrew McCutchen and trying to rebound Pedro Alvarez at PNC park.

The Nationals with Strasburg healthy, adding Gio Gonzalez, and having baseball's best prospect (Bryce Harper) in a division with the Braves, Phillies and the retooled Marlins. Oh, and the Mets too. :/

Mariners with their young players, adding Jesus Montero and still with Felix Hernandez at the head of a young rotation. That division with the Rangers and Angels, would be real tough.

Anyone in the NL West, just a good competitive division that's hard to call every year.

Thanks to all that helped with the Baltimore Orioles roster, and to N51_rob for making me an OS premium member.

CAPS I'm working on: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25328192@N06/
Old 02-08-2012, 01:50 PM   #117
MVP

OVR: 1
I'll still play as the Mets. Yea i know they suck, but since its a video-game, ill bring Jose Reyes back on my team. Thats what i love about these games, you have control. You can make a crappy team into a great team. I love the MLB videogames, i cant wait.
Old 02-08-2012, 04:06 PM   #118

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

I'll use the Los Angeles Dodgers, like every year. I get to use the NL Cy Young and the (should have been) NL MVP. Also excited to use Dee Gordon and RDLR.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:19 PM   #119
#ITFDB

sbmnky's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino
I'll use the Los Angeles Dodgers, like every year. I get to use the NL Cy Young and the (should have been) NL MVP. Also excited to use Dee Gordon and RDLR.
Plus you can make a run at Joey Votto in 2 years!
Old 02-08-2012, 06:56 PM   #120

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbmnky
Plus you can make a run at Joey Votto in 2 years!
I usually cresate myself and put me at first, so no need to spend the money.

Sent from Hayden Panettiere's #1 fan

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »