Home

MLB 10 The Show vs. MLB 11 The Show Player Model Comparison Screenshots Batch #2

This is a discussion on MLB 10 The Show vs. MLB 11 The Show Player Model Comparison Screenshots Batch #2 within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-16-2010, 11:41 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 47
Re: MLB 10 The Show vs. MLB 11 The Show Player Model Comparison Screenshots Batch #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis72
This game looks amazing! I was telling my she said how can it get any better than last year then she saw these and said wow what a difference. If they get the sim stats and bugs worked out from last year this game is going to be unbelievably great.
Never divorce that wife. She is a keeper.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:45 PM   #58
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30
I like how the shadows have been softened up too... should do wonders for playing in places like Chase and Miller Park, in sunny conditions.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

YouTube

Old 12-16-2010, 11:51 PM   #59
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 10 The Show vs. MLB 11 The Show Player Model Comparison Screenshots Batch #2

I am amazed. The player models are fixed and wonderful, but that's not why. The lighting looks even better, and do you notice how he said they are the same time of day, but yet they look different? Seems like they have improved the day to night transitions as well
Old 12-16-2010, 11:56 PM   #60
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardsGamer5
I am amazed. The player models are fixed and wonderful, but that's not why. The lighting looks even better, and do you notice how he said they are the same time of day, but yet they look different? Seems like they have improved the day to night transitions as well
Indeed. The lead who is in charge of the lighting is a maestro, and pure talent! So darn impressed!
Old 12-17-2010, 12:04 AM   #61
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
Indeed. The lead who is in charge of the lighting is a maestro, and pure talent! So darn impressed!
And the day to night transition on that Roy Halladay shot, I think I crapped my pants.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2010, 06:23 AM   #62
Banned

khronikos's Arena

OVR: 4

Okay, but somebody better fix Morneau or we are going to have some angry twins fans. His face
looks horrible in 11. His 10 version was spot on except for the body.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:51 AM   #63
Pro

OVR: 5

Someone here earlier metoned the option to change facial hair. I personally would want to go a step further and let us change a players hair. It's true players like people change it up during the year.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:19 AM   #64
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardsGamer5
And the day to night transition on that Roy Halladay shot, I think I crapped my pants.
I want to know if by "full day/night cycle" they simply mean that now there is a dusk and the transition is more realistic for night games? Or if now there is a true 24 hour clock built in, which would mean a few things:

1. Afternoon games could stretch to dusk/night if they go deep into extra innings and depending on the time of year
2. Games can start at any time, as opposed to just 1 PM and 7 PM like in last year's game. So you could have the 3:05 start like some teams do on Opening Day, also you could have playoff games start in the late afternoon.

Those things would be great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »