Home

MLB 10 The Show vs. MLB 11 The Show Player Model Comparison Screenshots Batch #2

This is a discussion on MLB 10 The Show vs. MLB 11 The Show Player Model Comparison Screenshots Batch #2 within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-16-2010, 07:02 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 10 The Show vs. MLB 11 The Show Player Model Comparison Screenshots Batch #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rts5002
yes, but in last year's game players would have the sweat ring to start the game, and the pattern for all of them is the same. it'd be nice to see some sort of progression with it through the game, and more so for some players, like pitchers, than others. just an observation, not a complaint by any stretch. how can one complain about a game that has done so much for so many fans?!

And again whats wrong with a sweat ring at the beginning of a game? Most pitchers I see have a decent sweat going..its called warm up for a reason..now we want dynamic sweating...people look to far into things and forget that stuff like this is normal and real.
Old 12-16-2010, 07:39 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 9
looks good, graphics look the same, well slightly better, color and lighting seen more enhanced
Old 12-16-2010, 10:09 PM   #51
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: MLB 10 The Show vs. MLB 11 The Show Player Model Comparison Screenshots Batch #2

I can't lie.... They BOTH look good!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2010, 10:19 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 47

The thing is it might not look like a big deal, but the upper body has more weight and the neck and head are better proportion.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:28 PM   #53
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
The thing is it might not look like a big deal, but the upper body has more weight and the neck and head are better proportion.
It looks like a huge deal to me.

I never really paid attention to them last year (they did not bother me), but after seeing this, there is a big noticeable difference. The player models look amazing now! Spot on to MLB players!

And yes, finally we can stop hearing the complaining about them!

Spoiler
Old 12-16-2010, 11:31 PM   #54
Banned

OVR: 47

The short arms was very annoying and the scare crow shoulders was also really bad. Now we have some weight. That king Felix pic so good at showing the difference.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:35 PM   #55
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
The short arms was very annoying and the scare crow shoulders was also really bad. Now we have some weight. That king Felix pic so good at showing the difference.
Yeah, and you can see it in the feet as well! The whole model is redone and looks fantastic!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2010, 11:35 PM   #56
Banned

OVR: 21

This game looks amazing! I was telling my wife to come look at these screen shots and she said how can it get any better than last year then she saw these and said wow what a difference. If they get the sim stats and bugs worked out from last year this game is going to be unbelievably great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »