Home

MLB '10: The Show OS Exclusive Screenshots (2-2-10)

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show OS Exclusive Screenshots (2-2-10) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-02-2010, 11:08 PM   #225
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: MLB '10: The Show OS Exclusive Screenshots (2-2-10)

WOW thanks for the Rangers pics they look amazing. I CANNOT wait till this game drops. You can even see the bullpen in the one with Davis on first base
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2010, 11:10 PM   #226
Banned

OVR: 47

Just keep in mind it takes a long time just to make one stadium, so they will never be perfect, but they are damn close. Also keep in mind Stadiums are always changing.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:11 PM   #227
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesBoy
i jus dont see how some guys make a big deal about some of these small details in these stadiums. i mean come on fellas, Russell and the guys go above and beyond but yet you still find somethin to nit pick about. i understand ya want everything to be EXACT, but lets get real boys....
While it's probably not actually intended by the posters, I think the fact that people are nitpicking such small details is a great thing. It means that the only things that are around to post complaints/criticism about are such tiny little things. That's a GREAT sign.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:11 PM   #228
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdurg
I think the thing that really made me go "WOW" is on the cloud cover photos, the shadows of the clouds aren't nearly as dark as the shadows of the stands and lightposts, which is how it should be. THAT is attention to detail!
I agree and the cloud shadows move at the right speed. That is pretty freaking awesome!
Old 02-02-2010, 11:11 PM   #229
Banned

OVR: 2
Icon10 Re: MLB '10: The Show OS Exclusive Screenshots (2-2-10)

The pics look amazing. Does anyone remember when the first video was released last year? I am dying to see how the new game play looks.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:12 PM   #230
dare i say...en fuego?

BravesBoy's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdurg
While it's probably not actually intended by the posters, I think the fact that people are nitpicking such small details is a great thing. It means that the only things that are around to post complaints/criticism about are such tiny little things. That's a GREAT sign.
very true my man..i hear ya on that!!!
Old 02-02-2010, 11:12 PM   #231
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpup
I was joking. Lighten up. Notice the wink.
I don't know man, I'm not gonna lie... I've never winked at somebody when I was joking with them. Sounds kinda gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesBoy
i jus dont see how some guys make a big deal about some of these small details in these stadiums. i mean come on fellas, Russell and the guys go above and beyond but yet you still find somethin to nit pick about. i understand ya want everything to be EXACT, but lets get real boys....
To be fair, I think if we are allowed to be hyped about small features in things, then I think we are allowed to be griped about small features in things. Not to say that I am, but it really is the little things added on top of each other that go a long way, and is a big reason this game gets so much cred for its push toward authenticity.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2010, 12:25 AM   #232
Rookie

cmc2of3's Arena

OVR: 6
If the clouds progress during the game, will there be errors because the sun suddenly came out?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »