Home

MLB '10: The Show 30-Player Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show 30-Player Franchise Mode within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-21-2010, 01:01 AM   #89
Rookie

lendog691's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: MLB '10: The Show 30-Player Franchise Mode

OK let me get this straight, you can turn injuries on in franchise mode or season mode and you can get fantasy injuries? For example, say it says Randy Wolf will be out 21 days with right elbow soreness, you can put him on the 15 day dl and bring up a pitcher to replace him or sign a f.a? YES OR NO? Or you have to make up your own injuries? Which it sounds like you can do.If this is yes then we have the perfect sports game! Now something that was addressed earlier in this thread, which definitely needs alot of attention is the testing for the bugs and glitches which hampered the game last year, they put out 2 patches and there was still a problem with the lineup glitch, i hope that is fixed this year but for me it's all about fantasy injuries,total roster control and cutting down on the bugs and glitches. They are very close to perfection with this game.
Old 01-21-2010, 01:04 AM   #90
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitstreak13
Thank you knight! Quick question. Is the DL glitch fixed? If I place a player on the 60 day DL, can I take him off the 40 man roster?
I will get back to you on this tomorrow.
With the 15 man holding roster...you will be able to sign someone now.....but I'm sorry...I forgot to check calling up a guy that you signed and having to 40 man him with someone on the DL.
First thing.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 01-21-2010, 01:06 AM   #91
Rookie

lendog691's Arena

OVR: 9

So there are radom fantasy injuries correct, hopefully there will be a slider for how severe and often they happen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2010, 01:07 AM   #92
MVP

hitstreak13's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I will get back to you on this tomorrow.
With the 15 man holding roster...you will be able to sign someone now.....but I'm sorry...I forgot to check calling up a guy that you signed and having to 40 man him with someone on the DL.
First thing.

M.K.
Knight165
I truly appreciate that knight. Last year, the DL glitch killed it for me. I'm praying that its not the case this year.
Old 01-21-2010, 01:09 AM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 7

Knight

this question is for you since you are the man in charge with doing rosters:

Can you injure a player outside of Franchise/Season mode? like editing rosters for Exhibition/Sharing rosters?
Old 01-21-2010, 01:10 AM   #94
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommunityCollege
Knight

this question is for you since you are the man in charge with doing rosters:

Can you injure a player outside of Franchise/Season mode? like editing rosters for Exhibition/Sharing rosters?
He posted your answer inb another thread. You cannot injure a player outside of a season or franchise it has to be done within the mode.
Old 01-21-2010, 01:14 AM   #95
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Ha...it was very hard to watch you guys post
"it doesn't look like they did much to franchise this year"....and not be able to say anything.
Had to bite my tongue.

Injuries;
You will be able give a guy an injury...ranging from 1 day to season ending.....you will be able to go back in...and remove the injury at any time...and re-injure him again if necessary. This is going to be perfect for mimicing the real MLB injuries.

As it stands....you will be able to injure players on any team that you "take control" of. The random injuries will then be shut off for that team...so you won't have both....but "having control" of a team may be as much as doing everything for the team(as you can your own) or nothing(leaving everything to the CPU).....and anything in between through the profiles(which you can make any combination of controls...lineups/rotations...injury management...roster management...banking....contracts....free agents....etc) and then set the any team you don't set for control through a global options.(you'll understand better when you see it)
While you can't injure players on the roster itself PRE franchise....you will be able to injure any player from day one of spring training...and the injury will carry over into the regular season and post and off season.
If you want to give A-Rod a 90 rotator cuff injury...but he comes back in 60 days....you can go in on that date(any time actually) and just remove the injury.

Okay...that's number 1.

M.K.
Knight165
So no roster lineup glitch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2010, 01:16 AM   #96
MVP

OVR: 32
Excellent move SCEA. Props to them for doing that for us, the gamer and the fans of the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »