Home

MLB '10: The Show First Look (ESPN)

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show First Look (ESPN) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-17-2009, 08:25 PM   #145
Pro

wrigleyville33's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: MLB '10: The Show First Look (ESPN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soxnut1018
The Show has never been about big flashy features. They just get all the little things right. So far this year they have added to the playoff atmosphere, the splash counter, more accurate pickoff moves, moving shadows, real time presentation, working analog clocks, improved RTTS, and added separate difficulty levels for hitting and pitching. If those things aren't for you then I suggest you try 2K baseball where I'm sure they'll add some new "ground-breaking" meter.
You have been the 3rd person to tell me this. Jesus, I love mlb the show. I was just wanting an analogue pitching system, THAT IS ALL. Why does everyone seem like I'm wanting to play 2k baseball????? Do people not realize its garbage??????????????????????????????????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2009, 08:29 PM   #146
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrigleyville33
You have been the 3rd person to tell me this. Jesus, I love mlb the show. I was just wanting an analogue pitching system, THAT IS ALL. Why does everyone seem like I'm wanting to play 2k baseball????? Do people not realize its garbage??????????????????????????????????
For me it is simple. I don't want that changed. I look at it like this. You already have a baseball game that uses the stick. Why should you get both games your way. I want them to keep doing what they do.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:33 PM   #147
Pro

wrigleyville33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
For me it is simple. I don't want that changed. I look at it like this. You already have a baseball game that uses the stick. Why should you get both games your way. I want them to keep doing what they do.
I'm not saying they have to replace everything. I'm just SUGGESTING that they add it in the options. I don't understand why people are jumping on me for wanting a right analogue pitching system. Mvp had it, why are people saying that its only 2k? The only good thing 2k had imo was a right stick pitching system. THAT'S IT. The show does everything else superior, imo, and is my choice for baseball. Again, I wasn't saying it must be implemented, etc; I was only suggesting they added it for another pitching option. rant over.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:35 PM   #148
Banned

Quote:
I'm not saying they have to replace everything. I'm just SUGGESTING that they add it in the options. I don't understand why people are jumping on me for wanting a right analogue pitching system. Mvp had it, why are people saying that its only 2k? The only good thing 2k had imo was a right stick pitching system. THAT'S IT. The show does everything else superior, imo, and is my choice for baseball. Again, I wasn't saying it must be implemented, etc; I was only suggesting they added it for another pitching option. rant over.
I think it was the not so impress thread. It is what it is. It is all good. I don't mind sharing! So an option would be fine.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:36 PM   #149
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
I think some fear that it will alter game-play too much to implement it. Even if it is optional. And that is a legitimate concern, since the game excels in the game-play department. And build upon what you have, not have a system that needs lots of help now (ie 2K).
Old 12-17-2009, 08:38 PM   #150
Pro

wrigleyville33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
I think some fear that it will alter game-play too much to implement it. Even if it is optional. And that is a legitimate concern, since the game excels in the game-play department. And build upon what you have, not have a system that needs lots of help now (ie 2K).
Ok I'm done. I'm just talking nonsense. Sorry everyone for my useless complaining about what a great game we have now. I've just been spoiled this passed year with the greatest baseball game I've ever played. Just wanting to make my experience better.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:44 PM   #151
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Just wanting to make my experience better.
Nothing wrong with that. Just giving some insight to why I think some fear that addition.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2009, 08:46 PM   #152
Banned

Quote:
Ok I'm done. I'm just talking nonsense. Sorry everyone for my useless complaining about what a great game we have now. I've just been spoiled this passed year with the greatest baseball game I've ever played. Just wanting to make my experience better.

Nothing wrong with that until it affects my gaming experience.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »