Home

MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Added]

This is a discussion on MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Added] within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-19-2011, 02:33 AM   #177
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Add

Umm, the fatigue bug in franchise mode effected ALL players, not just pitchers. I hope they didn't overlook this.
Old 05-19-2011, 02:33 AM   #178
Pro

Neolithic's Arena

Re: MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Add

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocat
Umm, the fatigue bug in franchise mode effected ALL players, not just pitchers. I hope they didn't overlook this.

They didn't, fatigue works for all players.
Old 05-19-2011, 02:39 AM   #179
Rookie

galactic hobo's Arena

OVR: 0

does anyone know why i cant see the position player's energy when i edit my lineup before the game? i was hoping it would show like it used to in mlb 2k10 but i'm not seeing it.
Old 05-19-2011, 02:44 AM   #180
Pro

Neolithic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by galactic hobo
does anyone know why i cant see the position player's energy when i edit my lineup before the game? i was hoping it would show like it used to in mlb 2k10 but i'm not seeing it.
I haven't seen it yet, but people have said there is an icon, possibly like the little "Plus" sign for injury/dl etc that indicates they are fatigued and should rotated out of the lineup.
Old 05-19-2011, 02:56 AM   #181
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by galactic hobo
someone posted this on gamefaqs

is any of this true or does this guy just suck at 2k11?
I have a feeling he isn't very good
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2011, 02:58 AM   #182
Rookie

Is automatic fielding for console only? I don't see it on PC.

I played two games after installing the patch and didn't notice any major differences. The only real difference is maybe the ground balls, but it hasn't affected how I hit... if anything maybe I'm hitting better now. I also seem to be striking people out more.

Was using Romero and 13ked the Yankees... It was actually a really **** game. Yankees scored early and lead 1-0. I came back with a two run bomb by Lind. In the 8th Posada launches a poorly placed cutter up high to tie it up. But I was able to come back in the 9th to win it 5-2 thanks to a really stupid dropped pop up by Granderson. They had 2 in the game and they both lead to runs...

Did they change any of the player's faces? I don't know if it's just me but it seems as if they also updated some faces. I also played as the Giants and notice that Sandoval looks more like Sandoval and Lincecum has stubs now and he looks kinda dirty as oppose to the cleaner younger look he had before. Again, I'm not really sure, maybe it's just me.
Old 05-19-2011, 07:34 AM   #183
Pro

OVR: 8

For those using the PC version, what controller are you using to play the game with?
Old 05-19-2011, 08:06 AM   #184
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappy
For those using the PC version, what controller are you using to play the game with?
I'm using the xbox 360 controller and I am very happy with it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »