Home

Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-06-2014, 02:33 PM   #177
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApolloKids
Judging by the animations and AI logic it is safe to say that in a decade EA hasn't been able to top 2K5. Part of me is stunned by and proud of 2K for making such a masterpiece, but the majority of my feeling is just sadness that we are stuck with the same old ugly, unrealistic mediocrity.
NFL2K was FAR from a masterpiece. That game had great presentation, played like crap
Old 06-06-2014, 02:38 PM   #178
Banned

Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackyoldman
NFL2K was FAR from a masterpiece. That game had great presentation, played like crap

Complete bullpoo.

It wasnt a masterpiece, but played like crap? There are still many aspects of 2K5 that play better than Madden 25....well, at least if you actually know anything about football and value football being realistically emulated in the game.

Far from perfect, but if 2K5 played like "crap", what does that say about Madden?
Old 06-06-2014, 02:39 PM   #179
Banned

Mike Lowery's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by truzoe

Typical ea!! Another year with this sorry excuse for a football game. We get an awesome baseball, basketball games. But 8 years and it still the same old with a new fresh coat of paint. So disappointed ea need competition badly or I don't see us getting a good football game anytime soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubFan23
Funny how NBA2k and The Show have no competition and produce 2 of the best sports titles out there. So your "EA needs competition"comment is a little off, while competition would be nice it's not the sole reason for a sub par football game.

Agreed, if 2K came out with an NFL game, their would be no competition because Madden would be NBA Live in 3 years.
Old 06-06-2014, 02:40 PM   #180
Pro

Rams_3's Arena

OVR: 1
It's looks like the Colin screen shot looks way different than the video we seen. Colin had more detail in his jersey, especially when u look at the shoulder pads. Maybe the video is from and earlier build. One last thing why come we still don't update the equipment. I guess that didn't make the transformation lol.
Old 06-06-2014, 02:40 PM   #181
Rookie

BigBadTom's Arena

Im praying to god that the listed info above isn't the full feature list. It seems to be severely lacking in listed improvements
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 02:41 PM   #182
Five Becomes Four

Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only1LT
So if, at worst, the console space has seen zero growth, but has just stagnated, that still does not paint a favorable picture for how a company that had a target audience of 14mil customers lost about 60% of it, when the industry experienced exponential growth in some sectors, it had no competition (more on that later), and it is based on one of the most popular and recognizable brands in this country (the NFL).
Just curious, where's you 14m number coming from? I assumed 2004 when Madden 05 and NFL 2K5 released, but those two games combined didn't sell 10m according to VGChartz and most certainly there was some crossover in sales between the two games; I know I bought both.
Old 06-06-2014, 02:47 PM   #183
Banned

EA sports its in the game yea right !!!!!
Old 06-06-2014, 02:47 PM   #184
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Just curious, where's you 14m number coming from? I assumed 2004 when Madden 05 and NFL 2K5 released, but those two games combined didn't sell 10m according to VGChartz and most certainly there was some crossover in sales between the two games; I know I bought both.
They are coming from memory admittedly. From what I remember, Madden sold around 8-9mil copies of 2005 on all plats and 2k sold just under 4mil. So really not 14mil but 12-13mil.

I have not checked VGchartz, but those numbers were stuck in my head from other articles I had read, and I have a pretty good memory. I also don't know if VG counts PC or not.

Either way, if I am wrong and it isn't 12-13mil but 10mil, my argument still stands. The only thing that changes is the percentage of the target audience lost. It's still a huge % though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »