Home

Madden 24 PC Gameplay Mod

This is a discussion on Madden 24 PC Gameplay Mod within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-03-2023, 04:55 PM   #33
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden 24 PC Gameplay Mod

Seeing the Mods almost makes me wanna go out and buy a high end pc so I can have a decent experience. All I got is a ROG Ally since I play most of my AAA games on Xbox and playstation.

College ball can't come fast enough

Sent from my SM-F946U using Operation Sports mobile app
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Old 12-08-2023, 07:07 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by melodicmarc
This post makes me aware of all these things I was not aware of. I think there would be a lot of value in elaborating on how certain ratings and traits work. That being said I am sure you are a busy man and there are 1000s of things we don't know about. That leaves me with two questions:

What areas of the game does awareness affect that you know of?

What are some ratings/traits/ or anything else that have a big impact on the game that most people aren't aware of? Basically when looking at the game underneath the hood, what are some surprising things you've found?

Appreciate all the work you put in to this and this makes me want to get the game for PC now.
Really hate to reply like this but there isnt much I can provide to console guys thats going to help change the way that version works with sliders / rosters .. as canes can attest, the things that get modded are beyond anything possible on console

it doesnt even explicitly tell you what things do, its literally been years of trial and error of figuring out what edits effect what tbh
Old 12-11-2023, 09:20 AM   #35
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Sabo, can you play your Madden mod straight with no slider edits at all and get scores and stats that rival what we see on Sundays, or is some tuning necessary?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2023, 02:39 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSABOx
Really hate to reply like this but there isnt much I can provide to console guys thats going to help change the way that version works with sliders / rosters .. as canes can attest, the things that get modded are beyond anything possible on console

it doesnt even explicitly tell you what things do, its literally been years of trial and error of figuring out what edits effect what tbh
Totally understand that. I was more curious about how certain ratings might make the game function that I am not aware of. For instance you mentioned the QB needs a certain awareness level to throw the ball away, and also the adaptive run defense AI also needs a certain amount of awareness to make it kick in. Are there other ways that awareness affects the game that you know of?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »