Home

Madden NFL 24 Impressions | PS5, XBOX Series X/S, PC

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 24 Impressions | PS5, XBOX Series X/S, PC within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-15-2023, 04:42 PM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 24 Impressions | PS5, XBOX Series X/S, PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer5150
Calm down? dude I am calm, you obviously didn't read anything I said...so I'll say it again..

This isn't the first year of non responsive penalties!!! Where did I say they were "broken"? I had said they they do NOT function as they should.

Have you played any recent Maddens? did you play the beta? have you played M24?...you come at me and act like I don't know what I'm talking about.
lol Yep sounds like you need to relax a little. Rough day, perhaps?
Old 08-15-2023, 04:46 PM   #130
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

The Pass Rush has definitely been tuned for more pressure. I haven't had to adjust any sliders at all and the front four really be getting after it... especially if you have a SS/XF on the line. That's how Dak got hurt, running for his life lol. I hope they don't nerf that at all!!
Old 08-15-2023, 04:47 PM   #131
Pro

michapop9's Arena

OVR: 9

Besides the server issues and the general bugs that are expected with pre release and initial release because, well, its Madden, Ive gotta say this is the best game of football ive ever played. All Madden with passblock sliders for user and cpu set to 45 each and the line interaction and pocket dynamics are off the charts. So far Im very impressed. (On the PC version by the way)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2023, 04:53 PM   #132
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by texranger
lol Yep sounds like you need to relax a little. Rough day, perhaps?
Day has been going great, thanks for your concern.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 08-15-2023, 04:59 PM   #133
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer5150
Calm down? dude I am calm, you obviously didn't read anything I said...so I'll say it again..

This isn't the first year of non responsive penalties!!! Where did I say they were "broken"? I had said they they do NOT function as they should.

Have you played any recent Maddens? did you play the beta? have you played M24?...you come at me and act like I don't know what I'm talking about.
You have the Madden apologists that take the one game they see with 6-8 penalties and declare it fixed when it will take them 3 or 4 more games to get that 6-8 combined.

Or the ones that will tell you that EA is actually doing us a favor because no one should like penalties anyway.

If that's the case let them make Blitz and 2k can make the simulation game

I'll play several games with penalties jacked and give a result of the total number myself.Last year I'd say the average was 2 per game getting around 120 total plays per game.
Old 08-15-2023, 05:04 PM   #134
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
You have the Madden apologists that take the one game they see with 6-8 penalties and declare it fixed when it will take them 3 or 4 more games to get that 6-8 combined.

Or the ones that will tell you that EA is actually doing us a favor because no one should like penalties anyway.

I'll play several games with penalties jacked and give a result of the total number myself.Last year I'd say the average was 2 per game getting around 120 total plays per game.

I thought CM said that this thread is for game impressions only and not for debate between "Madden Apologists" and "Anti-Madden Activists." C'mon y'all!
Old 08-15-2023, 05:09 PM   #135
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18

Exactly....

As I had clearly mentioned the lack of penalties has been going on for years, but it's so convenient that that gets left out of the equation...hell the issues go back as far as last gen..with the move to the new consoles I was hoping this would had become a thing of the past, but sadly it doesn't appear to be the case.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2023, 05:20 PM   #136
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

OVR: 0

Well I played a half of a preseason game against the Lions with my Jags franchise. I will say the user pass defense looks better in a way that your corners actually play more aggressive and are making realistic knock downs for the ball. Running game looks better, maybe a bit too easy at times.

One thing that was frustrating me though was having Lawrence, who is 83 rating, just missing easy throws. I threw 2 ints at the half (could of been more if I didn't close the game out and retry) simply because he missed opened receivers running a simply 5 yard route.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »