Home

Tommycoa’s 15 minute cpu vs cpu slider set for Madden 20

This is a discussion on Tommycoa’s 15 minute cpu vs cpu slider set for Madden 20 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-02-2022, 01:44 PM   #153
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tommycoa’s 15 minute cpu vs cpu slider set for Madden 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NolanRyansSnowmonkey
That's awesome. I'm definitely going to do this. I'm already invested in my main league drama but in the new one I can do it. If he will let me. He may be already in love with his players.

I may do it after season 1 if nothing else. But knowing me I will use a save from this league to duplicate it into new league "timeline" to do it. I love playing with players I don't know and i have to learn about. So that's perfect.

Thanks for the great suggestion. I'm doing it.
something else i do is sim a season and just watch playoffs. since madden doesn’t have a play now tournament mode, this is the best alternative.

also, with your playbook and schemes that i suggested. if sanchez gets sacked too much with the vikes playbook, try the steelers playbook. steelers book is a multiple book. if i remember right, the game plays better if the scheme and playbooks match.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 10-02-2022, 04:53 PM   #154
MVP

NolanRyansSnowmonkey's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Tommycoa’s 15 minute cpu vs cpu slider set for Madden 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
something else i do is sim a season and just watch playoffs. since madden doesn’t have a play now tournament mode, this is the best alternative.

also, with your playbook and schemes that i suggested. if sanchez gets sacked too much with the vikes playbook, try the steelers playbook. steelers book is a multiple book. if i remember right, the game plays better if the scheme and playbooks match.
Good to have a backup plan thanks. Schemes and playbook matching with personnel are still the most confusing part of setting up the teams to me. But I'm definitely learning. I'm always referencing your original post for the first half of the playbooks and using it to set things up. That helps tremendously. Every suggestion you've given me also helps my understanding on it a lot more.

I should have been playing this way long ago. I "coached" for years but i could always tell something was off. This is much more fun and more realistic without human involvement.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »