Home

TD’s NFL 2K21 Roster File

This is a discussion on TD’s NFL 2K21 Roster File within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-06-2020, 09:26 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: TD’s NFL 2K21 Roster File

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirmir34
Hey is this just for the pictures or does this also include a roster update ?
The first post tells u everything thats in rhis roster. It is not mine it belongs to TDMavens. I used it has a base and added photos and will continue to update. This also has 54 man roster which is another reason why im using this one. All teams are pretty accurate until we kno the actual rosters for the teams. If u was to update ur roster with all rookies and update roster with 54 or 53 man roster maybe update ur playbooks so teams that have scrambling QB like Lamar Jackson, Cam Newton actually scramble etc.. and mobile QB and pocket QB. I wouldnt mind using urs if its most up to date. cause adding these photos is a lot of research and trying to find a correct look a like for current players using the players that are in the game. So if u want to update ur rosters i will update photos as well.

Here's another update.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 87D2A89BB48C.zip (237.0 KB, 19 views)
Old 07-08-2020, 11:30 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey Love the roster if I change any attributes to players will that mess up anything ? I know before if you messed with the attributes it would mess up the commentary for that player
Old 07-08-2020, 12:02 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirmir34
Hey Love the roster if I change any attributes to players will that mess up anything ? I know before if you messed with the attributes it would mess up the commentary for that player
And that is exactly what will happen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2020, 07:14 PM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetz
And that is exactly what will happen.
what do u mean mess up the commentary?
Old 07-08-2020, 07:21 PM   #53
Rookie

wat i notice about attributes is that when u change a QB pass read coverage lower it makes him a scrambling QB ex. Lamar Jackson, Cam Newton, Patrick Mahomes etc.. and lower the arm strength changing the QB throwing motion. so if u wanna make Lamar run the ball lower pass read and raise scramble but fyi it will lower his attributes drastically, and try to give those teams a playbook that has shotgun plays im not sure if that matters to much tho.
Old 07-08-2020, 11:01 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by henne407
what do u mean mess up the commentary?
For instance, right now DeAndre Hopkins is referred to as "Hopkins". If you change a single attribute, the commentators will just call him "Number 10"
Old 07-09-2020, 01:16 AM   #55
Rookie

A few more photos added. And fixed some names like Cam Newton will be called by Newton, Lamar Jackson will be called Jackson and Mahomes will be called Patrick.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 87D2A89BB48C.zip (237.1 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by henne407; 07-09-2020 at 01:54 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2020, 02:06 PM   #56
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

I hate to even ask this but what is the best method to get these onto the Xbox? I have my original Xbox and I have NFL2k5 as well...but I don't think I kept any of the "action replay" or memory card devices. So I am wondering if there is some modern way to get these rosters onto my xbox.

Thanks all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »