Home

TD’s NFL 2K21 Roster File

This is a discussion on TD’s NFL 2K21 Roster File within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-14-2020, 11:48 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: TD’s NFL 2K21 Roster File

Thank you very much for this! I am using franchise mode with this and your previous roster and franchise mode but both freeze during second season after the first preseason game. I have all teams on user and no preseason but still same thing. On xbox or ps2, anyone have ideas or experience this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2020, 09:52 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelu01
Thank you very much for this! I am using franchise mode with this and your previous roster and franchise mode but both freeze during second season after the first preseason game. I have all teams on user and no preseason but still same thing. On xbox or ps2, anyone have ideas or experience this?
I play on the 360, and I have not experienced freezing with my 2K20 and 2K21 files (my 2K19 file did freeze, but it was created with a base roster that had name corruption at some point during the updating process). I will say, however, that the simulation with the 20 and 21 files takes much longer during the second season (with each file) than the first. The first time I simulated anything in the second season, I thought it was frozen, too, but it was just really slow. REALLY slow.

And I don’t know how to fix it. :/
Old 06-15-2020, 11:20 PM   #27
Rookie

i thought it was really slow as well and left it on for 20 mins and nothing. Hopefully i can figure it out, i really love this game.
Old 06-21-2020, 12:26 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by packers
Attached is tdmavens updated June 5, 2020 roster file converted to PS2 (*.max) format.

I cannot thank you and others enough for the roster updates. I created a discord around 2k5 that everyone is welcome to join. Discord - https://discord.gg/sBVXzYb
Is this roster file compatible with a PS3? I have a backwards-compatible PS3 that I'd like to use for 2k5.
Old 06-22-2020, 03:44 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hey TDmavens love the roster, just wanted u to kno i used your roster and added photos to key players on every team i also changed the names of Rams, Chargers, and also updated in game score board to display the the correct name as well such as instead of the Rams saying STL it will be LAR also for the chargers it says LA and the Raiders LVR. the games doesnt freeze when i sim past 1st season so it should be legit. hope u can start using this as ur base roster.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 87D2A89BB48C.zip (472.9 KB, 39 views)

Last edited by henne407; 06-25-2020 at 07:20 PM.
Old 06-24-2020, 11:47 AM   #30
Just started!

Awesome! Thanks a lot, great roster. Will these files work on OG xbox or do they need to be converted in some way?
Old 06-25-2020, 04:40 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by henne407
Hey TDmavens love the roster, just wanted u to kno i used your roster and added photos to key players on every team i also changed the names of Rams, Chargers, and also updated in game score board to display the the correct name as well such as instead of the Rams saying STL it will be LAR also for the chargers it says LA and the Raiders LVR. the games doesnt freeze when i sim past 1st season so it should be legit. hope u can start using this as ur base roster.

Yo will this work on the ps2 using free mcboot? Just wanted to know. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2020, 06:02 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancakes20
Yo will this work on the ps2 using free mcboot? Just wanted to know. Thanks

no sorry this is only for the 360

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »