Home

Update 9-15 is infected...

This is a discussion on Update 9-15 is infected... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-17-2004, 10:58 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Update 9-15 is infected...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bitz
I forgot to mention that before the lock-up I was working on Carlos Joseph( Miami Hurricanes RT) and noticed that his helmet was gone!!! All you could see is the grid in the background. That was the first sign of the lock-up. I was using the 1.3 version of the editor right before I loaded up the game to change Carlos. I haven't had issues with any rosters before on this forum so I knew it wasn't the Xbox. I just hate it had to happen in the middle of both an incredible breakthrough (Finns editor) and one hell of a run (Xrob vs. Irondudez) to correct such a simple thing VC didn't bother to fully think out.....

Yeah everyone has the carlos joseph freeze, simple solution cut that one and create new one(which I did) or stay away from it all together ...
Old 09-17-2004, 11:20 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 11

Then it is settlted. Guys if you run into Carlos Joseph or anyone who is missing anything be it helmet or whatever, don't do anything to that player because it is part of some bug. "IF ANY ONE KNOWS HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH FINN LET HIM KNOW BECAUSE HE STATED ON HIS WEBSITE A WHILE AGO ABOUT SIMULIAR PROBLEMS!!" This really needs to be looked at. I have another question regarding franchise mode. How can you transfer a save file to make any changes at all to draft picks? I have action replay and I don't remember being able to drag files out the memory card, "only" in the memory card, holla...
Old 09-18-2004, 04:17 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bitz
Then it is settlted. Guys if you run into Carlos Joseph or anyone who is missing anything be it helmet or whatever, don't do anything to that player because it is part of some bug. "IF ANY ONE KNOWS HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH FINN LET HIM KNOW BECAUSE HE STATED ON HIS WEBSITE A WHILE AGO ABOUT SIMULIAR PROBLEMS!!" This really needs to be looked at. I have another question regarding franchise mode. How can you transfer a save file to make any changes at all to draft picks? I have action replay and I don't remember being able to drag files out the memory card, "only" in the memory card, holla...
Action Replay Help: Drag the files from you memory card pane to your PC database pane. From the PC database pane, you can drag them to your computer. After you dragged them to your PC, just delete the save in the PC database.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »