Home

Old 09-16-2004, 12:17 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 11
Removing photos??

Can Finns roster editor really do this? If so I need to add Kendrick Starling to the Texans. He has not been only underated this pre-season but over-looked as well in all Irondudes updates. Not only was the guy on the 53 man final roster but they plan on playing this cat exclusively at wideout antd special teams so I want to know if the editor can do it, I'de appreciate some info...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2004, 01:40 PM   #2
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Removing photos??

yes it can remove....but can it add?? i dont see an option but then again im new 2 it, im tryin 2 add pix for philip rivers and other rookies
Old 09-17-2004, 03:34 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 11

Let me know how that comes out wouldja' ???
Old 09-17-2004, 08:27 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
yes it can remove....but can it add?? i dont see an option but then again im new 2 it, im tryin 2 add pix for philip rivers and other rookies

Finn has already said no. Any picture you add is only for the editor, and will not show up in the game.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a ttoal jmulbe and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

amzanig huh?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »