Home

Old 09-17-2004, 10:29 AM   #1
MVP

baseball88's Arena

OVR: 11
New Rosters Coming

OK Guys and Girls this is what I did. By using FlyinFlynn editor for years of experience, position changes, and date of birth, and removng the pics of players created, I have made a brand new roster for this game for the XBOX version. The roster is exactly done just like what Visual Concepts does without having their exterior editor. There had to be alot of players created, Now they were done just like Sega does them. The official right positions for each player are in this roster update. All I have to do now is update the depth charts for some teams. You also can create all the players you want by using the creator in the game because that was not used at all. I wish there was a way to put players photos in the game for each player created, but VC does not allow this for some reason. Yes Deion, with his high wrist bands on black sleeves is in the game rated a 79. This will do until they come out with their update next week for the XBOX for offline, I hope. I have taken alot of my time, my professional expertise for data bases and effort to do this for you XBOXer's. I hope you enjoy it as I enjoyed doing this. Now you can adjust the ratings the way you want them. I have taken the statistics for the rookies and converted them into ratings.

I will be uploading this soon maybe like this afternoon to Operation Sports.

So hang tough
Thanks
Kerm
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »