Home

9-6-04 Roster :: Irondudez :: Xbox

This is a discussion on 9-6-04 Roster :: Irondudez :: Xbox within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-08-2004, 06:51 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: 9-6-04 Roster :: Irondudez :: Xbox

do you guys mind if i use practice squad players for each team to fill the roster? i am totally out of CAP spots
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2004, 06:55 PM   #42
MVP

DIESEL's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondudez
do you guys mind if i use practice squad players for each team to fill the roster? i am totally out of CAP spots
I think that is the best way for now. Sometimes players come off the practice squad and join the team anyway, so this is not a bad idea.
Old 09-08-2004, 06:59 PM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESEL
I think that is the best way for now. Sometimes players come off the practice squad and join the team anyway, so this is not a bad idea.
i wanted to do this because alot of the practice squad players are allready in the game (but some i allready created players over) so it would be easier to use them because i wouldnt have to create everyone
Old 09-08-2004, 07:03 PM   #44
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

Just a heads up for the Steelers Roster... Backup SS Ainsley Battles is not a rookie, he's in his third year now. Also, you probably have him a little over-rated (I think you created him at like a 63).

Otherwise the Steeler roster looks great. I picked up Brian St Pierre at QB (Steelers cut him the other day and then just resigned him to the practice squad).

Also, I was wondering what happened to one of the Steeler rookie, DE Adibi. He was cut but then resigned to the Practice Squad and I was looking to add him back to the roster but didn't see him in the FA. If you would find him, his position needs switched. He's actually an OLB.

Another nit picking thing about the Steelers roster. Chris Hoke is a DT not a DE.

Thanks for all the work man.
Old 09-08-2004, 07:20 PM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
Just a heads up for the Steelers Roster... Backup SS Ainsley Battles is not a rookie, he's in his third year now. Also, you probably have him a little over-rated (I think you created him at like a 63).

Otherwise the Steeler roster looks great. I picked up Brian St Pierre at QB (Steelers cut him the other day and then just resigned him to the practice squad).

Also, I was wondering what happened to one of the Steeler rookie, DE Adibi. He was cut but then resigned to the Practice Squad and I was looking to add him back to the roster but didn't see him in the FA. If you would find him, his position needs switched. He's actually an OLB.

Another nit picking thing about the Steelers roster. Chris Hoke is a DT not a DE.

Thanks for all the work man.
i edited another player over Adibi. i ran out of CAP spots so i started using players w/ no pics. it was the only way to add more players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2004, 07:40 PM   #46
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondudez
i edited another player over Adibi. i ran out of CAP spots so i started using players w/ no pics. it was the only way to add more players.
Yeah, thats what I figured happened. No big deal.
Old 09-08-2004, 11:35 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 1

Iron, these rosters are great! Thanks for all the hard work!

I just have one quick question...I noticed that Aggressiveness for all CBs is set to either 50 or 20? Could you explain the rationale there? Sorry if this was posted in an earlier thread, but I'm a recent adoptee of your rosters.

On a side note...did anyone else notice that Trey Wingo, Chris Berman, and Mel Kiper are in the game as players?? I found them in Finn's roster editor, but I didn't get a chance to find where they actually are in the game.

Thanks again, Iron!
Old 09-08-2004, 11:39 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmlbc
On a side note...did anyone else notice that Trey Wingo, Chris Berman, and Mel Kiper are in the game as players?? I found them in Finn's roster editor, but I didn't get a chance to find where they actually are in the game.

They are unlockable free agents.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »