Home

9-6-04 Roster :: Irondudez :: Xbox

This is a discussion on 9-6-04 Roster :: Irondudez :: Xbox within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-07-2004, 04:27 PM   #17
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: 9-6-04 Roster :: Irondudez :: Xbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoChris
Thanks. Even if you have some scrubs fill the last few spots. It may make a big difference...who knows.
You're right ChicagoChris filling those roster spots keeps the AI from going crazy filling those spots with weird players that somehow seem to upset the teams chemistry and lineups, thanks for bringing this up it does make a difference mostly in the Franchise.

Holla Back ya'll
Old 09-07-2004, 04:48 PM   #18
All Star

jt45's Arena

OVR: 18

I haven't downloaded these yet, but in the last version there were several guys that needed position changes.

Vikes
FB Jim Kleinsasser --> TE
TE Jermaine Wiggins --> FB
FS Tyrone Carter --> SS
SS Willie Offord --> FS
FS DeAndre Eiland --> CB
T Adam Haayer --> G
Skins
FS Matt Bowen --> SS
FS Todd Franz --> SS
SS Andre Lott --> FS

Seahawks
SS Bierria --> FS
FS Damien Robinson --> SS

Titans
FB Troy Fleming --> HB
Old 09-07-2004, 05:33 PM   #19

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
You're right ChicagoChris filling those roster spots keeps the AI from going crazy filling those spots with weird players that somehow seem to upset the teams chemistry and lineups, thanks for bringing this up it does make a difference mostly in the Franchise.

Holla Back ya'll
Yep. XRobs rosters are very good. I did notice some missing players on my Steelers from the 9-5 update. Dont know if it got fixed.

What i noticed is in the 09-05 update, the Steelers were missing 5 players (48 man roster). I filled these spots with created players (Cushing, Harrison, W. Wiliams, Keisel).

After my first preseason game, the CPU went frickin nuts. For example, the Bucs cut B. Johnson and signed 8 players. Most of the CPU teams signed between 4 and 5 players.

So the rosters are very good but i think we most definately need the 53 man. Unfortuenately, the only way to tell how many players are on each team is to manually count them as the game does not give you a summary (that i can find).
Old 09-07-2004, 05:58 PM   #20
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Yep. XRobs rosters are very good. I did notice some missing players on my Steelers from the 9-5 update. Dont know if it got fixed.

What i noticed is in the 09-05 update, the Steelers were missing 5 players (48 man roster). I filled these spots with created players (Cushing, Harrison, W. Wiliams, Keisel).

After my first preseason game, the CPU went frickin nuts. For example, the Bucs cut B. Johnson and signed 8 players. Most of the CPU teams signed between 4 and 5 players.

So the rosters are very good but i think we most definately need the 53 man. Unfortuenately, the only way to tell how many players are on each team is to manually count them as the game does not give you a summary (that i can find).
Thanks for posting that now I know I'm not going crazy and it is that crazy AI killing the Franchise with those crazy roster fillings.

If there was some warning or something like in Madden maybe I could off set it but you don't know untill its to late and you're into the Franchise after awhile of seeing this and experience I've learned to get a handle on that glaring part of the rosters its best to have a full roster going in then you should be fine.

Holla Back ya'll
Old 09-07-2004, 11:02 PM   #21
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:

ChicagoChris...

Another huge Steeler fan here. The current 53 for the Steelers looks NOTHING like the initial roster sega put out and there are several players like willie williams, willie parker, and james harrison who aren't in the game. Verron Haynes is a FB (the guys been a HB since LAST SEASONS training camp) and for some reason Haynes is way slower than Dan Kreider. And lastly, Chris Hope is dramatically underrated for a starting FS, considering his backup is rated more than 10 pts higher than him.

I was desperately waiting for the roster update to start my franchise but it looks like it will be several more weeks and I am not going to wait that long. I haven't used any of the rosters already posted here on OS. Any advice on whose rosters (Xrob or Irondudez) is the closest to the Steelers current 53?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2004, 11:04 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
ChicagoChris...

Another huge Steeler fan here. The current 53 for the Steelers looks NOTHING like the initial roster sega put out and there are several players like willie williams, willie parker, and james harrison who aren't in the game. Verron Haynes is a FB (the guys been a HB since LAST SEASONS training camp) and for some reason Haynes is way slower than Dan Kreider. And lastly, Chris Hope is dramatically underrated for a starting FS, considering his backup is rated more than 10 pts higher than him.

I was desperately waiting for the roster update to start my franchise but it looks like it will be several more weeks and I am not going to wait that long. I haven't used any of the rosters already posted here on OS. Any advice on whose rosters (Xrob or Irondudez) is the closest to the Steelers current 53?
i've checked my steelers roster, and it looks like i am only missing 1 player form the 53 man roster and that is the 3rd string TE
Old 09-07-2004, 11:08 PM   #23
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondudez
i've checked my steelers roster, and it looks like i am only missing 1 player form the 53 man roster and that is the 3rd string TE
WOW... that'd be impressive. Actually though, the Steelers kept 4 TEs, so likely you're missing their fourth stringer Matt Cushing, who doubles as their backup FB.

So you already got the fact that they cut their third string QB St Pierre and picked up an Eagles WR/special teams ace sean morey.
Old 09-07-2004, 11:08 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 3

there will be no update tonight, due to the fact that i have felt a little bit under the weather today. there will be an update tomorrow.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »