Home

TD's NFL 2K20 Roster File

This is a discussion on TD's NFL 2K20 Roster File within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2019, 08:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
TD's NFL 2K20 Roster File

Here we go! The TD2K20 roster file is all done! That was a crazy amount of work, and I'm probably never going to do it again, but it was a lot of fun, too.

This roster file is for the 360, and it contains updated players, player ratings, player equipment, depth charts, coaches, coach ratings, playbooks (only playbooks that contain shotgun formations), uniforms, and contract lengths (so Cowboys fans can play with Zeke and that O-Line for years to come). The roster file plays great if you want to start a franchise.

*Check out WWEDX2007’s post on Page 18 of this thread for a Franchise File with 19-20 schedule, as well as PS2 files.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...r-file-18.html

Warnings and Suggestions
Do not change names in the game. Use the editor only.
If you change numbers in game, you may lose play by play for the player.
Please note that some players are on rosters who are on IR, but I have lowered their consistency rating so that they are lower OVR, but I didn't want to totally get rid of these players.

If you helped change the formats for the earlier file, it would great if you could do that again. Post the files in the thread, and I'll put them in this first post, too.

Have a great season and enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_TD2K20Ros.zip (244.4 KB, 1347 views)

Last edited by tdmavens; 09-08-2019 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Updated File (AB to Pats and Contract Extensions)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2019, 01:48 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: TD's NFL 2K20 Roster File

Thanks for working on this. Really appreciate it. I was wondering if you or Spear has these in ps2 format. If not, does anyone have a link to a tutorial on how to convert them yourself?
Old 05-01-2019, 12:32 AM   #3
Just started!

Roster looks great but game freezes when dimming first preseason game?
Old 05-02-2019, 04:20 PM   #4
Rookie

gagob04's Arena

Great work! I have seen some issues with my Chargers so I'm going to go through them and fix some roster issues and add a few more of our draft picks. I'll post my roster once I'm finished.
Old 05-02-2019, 10:46 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagob04
Great work! I have seen some issues with my Chargers so I'm going to go through them and fix some roster issues and add a few more of our draft picks. I'll post my roster once I'm finished.
OK, sounds good.

And I'm going through right now fixing some of the names right now, making sure none are linked.

When you post, I can try to add in some of your edits. But I'm not touching ratings yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2019, 10:47 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixrising417
Roster looks great but game freezes when dimming first preseason game?
Haven't tested it that far yet, and I know a number of rosters are missing players, and there are probably depth chart issues still (e.g. players starting in more than one position, etc.).

As it is, it's not quite ready for franchise mode yet.
Old 05-02-2019, 11:49 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by makerender
Thanks for working on this. Really appreciate it. I was wondering if you or Spear has these in ps2 format. If not, does anyone have a link to a tutorial on how to convert them yourself?
I'm sorry, but I'm not familiar with converting the file. :/
Old 05-03-2019, 08:59 AM   #8
Rookie

gagob04's Arena

I also noticed that you had some players named like A. DT for a Def. Tackle and since you mentioned you were working on the first rounders, I went through and named and set college, height, weight and some stats for those last night.

What are you talking about in terms of being "linked"? I've always updated roster files but never had to start one from scratch.

Last edited by gagob04; 05-03-2019 at 09:02 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »