Home

TD's NFL 2K20 Roster File

This is a discussion on TD's NFL 2K20 Roster File within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-31-2019, 03:14 PM   #201
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: TD's NFL 2K20 Roster File

I’m old. Not one for video game nostalgia. In fact I remember preferring madden in 05. I played 2k pretty solidly though for that month before Madden came out and I remember liking it.

Here we are 15 years later and I can’t get enough of this game lol. I finally understand what so many of you have been talking about. There are some issue with cpu skill and coverage but so much more that this game still does better than madden.(and I loved madden this year finally)

Anyways thanks for these rosters they really are excellent even down to the accessories.

I had a question though. I use the franchise ready file and I believe I read somewhere that custom schedules makes things screwed up, ie a bunch of bye weeks etc, but I also noticed in the sports centre weekly wrap up show that the teams get messed up. They showed highlights of the Rams and Bucaneers but the field they played on was the bears. Is that a product of custom schedules too?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2019, 06:34 PM   #202
Rookie

WWEDX2007's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots80
Hey guys, I posted this in another thread that kind of died out, but definitely need help being point in the right direction to get these new rosters on my fat/old Ps2 for 2k5. Not sure what I need, or what tutorial to watch.

Thank you to all who have helped keep this game alive.

Here is my post from that other thread --

"I realize I'm probably the 5-millionth person to ask this... But is there any clear-cut tutorial (whether YouTube or on here) that you guys can direct me to for getting these rosters on PS2?

Or can someone just send me in here what products I need EXACTLY.

I think it's an AR Max drive (w/ CD and USB thumb drive?) and that's it???

I have the old fat PS2.

I have been making my own make shift rosters by making Mahomes and other players on my own. So to be able to get one of these rosters would be a dream come true.

Thanks for everything you guys do to keep this great game alive."
Buy a Free McBoot memory card (it's cheaper than doing it with AR MAX) and a flash drive

Put the folder containing my converted version of these rosters/franchise (the BASLUS folders) on your flash drive

Copy the contents from the flashdrive to a memory card using uLaunchELF (it's on the Free McBoot memory card)

Play.
NBA - Los Angeles Lakers (since 2004)
MLB - New York Yankees (since 2004)
NCAA - Michigan State Spartans (since 2004)
XFL - Seattle Dragons (since 2019)

Last edited by WWEDX2007; 10-31-2019 at 06:37 PM.
Old 11-01-2019, 08:08 PM   #203
Rookie

Patriots80's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWEDX2007
Buy a Free McBoot memory card (it's cheaper than doing it with AR MAX) and a flash drive

Put the folder containing my converted version of these rosters/franchise (the BASLUS folders) on your flash drive

Copy the contents from the flashdrive to a memory card using uLaunchELF (it's on the Free McBoot memory card)

Play.

Thanks man. I ordered the McBoot memory card. I hope I can figure it out first try haha

I also hope 8MB is enough if this is the only game I'm playing.
Old 11-01-2019, 10:09 PM   #204
Pro

For ppl that play NFL 2K5 on Xbox 360, U can simply FTP the files to ur Xbox. I used filezilla, i played a quick game with no problems
Old 11-01-2019, 10:11 PM   #205
Pro

Have Anyone of the roster editors done a post trade deadline update?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2019, 10:00 AM   #206
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Will254
Have Anyone of the roster editors done a post trade deadline update?
I’ve kept some of the major moves updated, but it’s not complete. I may do some more updating as we get closer to Thanksgiving, but not at this point.
Old 11-02-2019, 11:58 AM   #207
Pro

I took some time and updated the roster, with roster moves,position changes ect. But I don't know how 2 make the franchise file with the updated schedule. Does anyone know how 2 do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdmavens
I’ve kept some of the major moves updated, but it’s not complete. I may do some more updating as we get closer to Thanksgiving, but not at this point.

Last edited by D-Will254; 11-02-2019 at 12:56 PM.
Old 11-02-2019, 06:03 PM   #208
Rookie

Patriots80's Arena

One question about the Roster/Franchise files.......

Can you make your own adjustments to the rosters made, and THEN start a franchise, or will that just freeze?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »