Old 09-09-2004, 02:17 AM   #129
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Roster editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan0386
i was looking for a stronger cpu running game on all pro and i got it

i globally turned up agg and stg for T, G, and C...the gameplay is better for me...i did turn it up by 20, so the overall ratings are out of wack

im going to make another file with improvements by 10

this is hot
I was editing along those same lines and also found some players did increase and some did decreased quiet a bit overall but since they were done global it balances out that way because of the fact that all the players were given a value to either increase or decrease equally within a given range using the editor with min and max settings and also their positions in mind, so basically they improve in whatever rating you select and all players are then set to be more balanced for gameplay.

Holla Back ya'll
Old 09-09-2004, 02:19 AM   #130
Rookie

drustrk3's Arena

OVR: 4

[quote=HMcCoy]I'm fine tuning my edits, and this global editor makes it a ton easier.

Hey great edits! Ive been following your posts and used pretty much what you have tested so far. With my own testing im seeing some great improvement in game flow and the animations. Im not yet having the same interception problems as before. However the one problem I am having is the easiness of completing long passes when there is single coverage on go and fly routes. If i see there is no safety help I hot route the receiver to run a fly and Im completing these passes at a much higher rate then before the edits. While the DB animations have improved, do you know of what i can alter to cut down on these long passes? Im thinking of upping the coverage slider up (i use Bill Harris' sliders). Im not sure what other edits though. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks for all the work.
Old 09-09-2004, 02:28 AM   #131
Rookie

OVR: 1

be warned this editor will mess with any franchises if you change anything other then the player names and numbers, if you have an older build then
dont say you werent warned when trying to fool with other things 5 games into your franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2004, 02:32 AM   #132
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee7roxah
be warned this editor will mess with any franchises if you change anything other then the player names and numbers, if you have an older build then
dont say you werent warned when trying to fool with other things 5 games into your franchise.
Could you be a bit more detailed please?

Holla Back ya'll
Old 09-09-2004, 06:39 AM   #133
MVP

OVR: 11

Please elaborate. I know that the first version was taken off Finns website and replaced because the first version of the editor caused alot of problems. I think Irondudez is using Alpha 1.1 like everyone else though......
Old 09-09-2004, 08:08 AM   #134
Banned

OVR: 18

the site has 1.2, thats what im using

the editing is cool, i just wish it didnt affect the overall ratings...like adjust the in game ratings, but leave it how it was presented out the box...its stupid to see everybody with 95 off and 87 def

but alas, we have an editor and other folks dont, hooray!
Old 09-09-2004, 02:37 PM   #135
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bitz
Please elaborate. I know that the first version was taken off Finns website and replaced because the first version of the editor caused alot of problems. I think Irondudez is using Alpha 1.1 like everyone else though......
I think there is a problem w/ global edit & the QB/K position (V1.2 of editor).
I changed catch rating for all D-players to zero and the catch rating of all QBs & Kickers was set to zero too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2004, 04:04 PM   #136
Rookie

OVR: 1

it messes with the integrity of the game and will cause freezing later on in the franchise, will also cause depth charts to be outta whack permanently, it does more harm then good so thats why it was pulled. the changes will throw the game into wackky mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »