Home

Roster editor

This is a discussion on Roster editor within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-04-2004, 09:21 AM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Roster editor

Not sure if you guys can answer this or not but is there a team filter or just a position filter for now?

Also Version 1.1 is up on the same site to try to fix some bugs the program had.
Old 09-04-2004, 09:53 AM   #90
MVP

OVR: 11

What are we supposed to do after downloading? Via desktop,my documents,ect..how do we activate the program to do anything? I never used something like this so bare with me....
Old 09-04-2004, 11:16 AM   #91
mjb
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bitz
What are we supposed to do after downloading? Via desktop,my documents,ect..how do we activate the program to do anything? I never used something like this so bare with me....
My question exactly!!! I have it downloaded onto my PC's desktop...NOW WHAT?!?!?!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2004, 11:44 AM   #92
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondudez
i will have a roster out tomorrow with ALL position changes and ALL player (even CAPs) have correct years pro, along with updated transactions
Just a thought- globally edit all the kickers 'power' so that there aren't so many kickoffs deep in the endzone. I did this with one of your roster sets and the kickoffs were better. I took everyone out of the 90's. Basically moving every kicker down 10-15.
Old 09-04-2004, 12:25 PM   #93
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb
My question exactly!!! I have it downloaded onto my PC's desktop...NOW WHAT?!?!?!

All you do is open a Action Replay roster file and then the program list all the players. Once you open the file you will see all the players from there edit at your own liking, once your done save the file and then transfer the file on your AR memory card and whala your done. Its actually VERY simple, to simple really.
Old 09-04-2004, 01:03 PM   #94
MVP

OVR: 13

My point with so many editors is some guys didn't even my an attempt to do rosters now since the editor is out and things are simpler everyone wants to try and be one. I started from the hard part and nearly did every roster position change WITHOUT an editor. You can try doing them yourself because I know other users are going to download mines immediately I'm now going to have a dropoff. So try if you like
Old 09-04-2004, 01:34 PM   #95
mjb
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
My point with so many editors is some guys didn't even my an attempt to do rosters now since the editor is out and things are simpler everyone wants to try and be one. I started from the hard part and nearly did every roster position change WITHOUT an editor. You can try doing them yourself because I know other users are going to download mines immediately I'm now going to have a dropoff. So try if you like
Well I for one,will probably still use Xrob's rosters because I think they're great. I'll probably just use the editor to make any changes that may be overlooked. Keep it up Xrob!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2004, 07:55 PM   #96
mjb
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram209
All you do is open a Action Replay roster file and then the program list all the players. Once you open the file you will see all the players from there edit at your own liking, once your done save the file and then transfer the file on your AR memory card and whala your done. Its actually VERY simple, to simple really.
I did this and nothing happened. Can someone pleease tell me how to get this to work? I must be doing SOMETHING wrong.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »