Home

2018 NFL Roster Project Xbox360

This is a discussion on 2018 NFL Roster Project Xbox360 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-08-2017, 05:33 PM   #153
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: 2018 NFL Roster Xbox360

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebus36
Also very easy to do
I'd think with it being a classic title like MVP2005, it would be crazy expensive on amazon and ebay.
Old 10-08-2017, 05:54 PM   #154
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
I'd think with it being a classic title like MVP2005, it would be crazy expensive on amazon and ebay.
You can download the ISOs and BIOS. No need to rip from a disk.
Old 10-08-2017, 06:01 PM   #155
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebus36
You can download the ISOs and BIOS. No need to rip from a disk.
Oh. Well... how to do this delicately... the last place I used to visit to acquire things like that died and I haven't found a suitable replacement. But maybe you could DM me with more details?

Oh, and do the roster files work with PAL PS2 versions?

Last edited by tinpanalley; 10-08-2017 at 06:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2017, 06:35 PM   #156
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: 2018 NFL Roster Project Xbox360

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopro
Noticed my post got deleted. Guess valid criticism isnt allowed on OS. Green Bay roster and depth chart is incorrect. Ratings are off. No Aaron Jones. No Josh Jones. No Jamal Williams. James Starks no longer plays for the packers. Apparently theres some bias against the packers and my post gets deleted even though i wasnt rude or anything. well nice to know if you dont give nothing but praise you will be ignored and your post deleted even though you give valid criticism . great community
Nobody is ignoring your input man and there is no bias towards the Packers calm down lol.

If you go back and look at post #114 you will find that I replied and thanked you for your input.

The first post says all team's are around 85% complete including the Packers. I released that roster around week 1 so all the team's still have a lot of training camp guys that need cut, moved, or released.

As far as ratings go, Understand that I started with a roster from last year with last year's ratings and a lot of the players need updating.

All that said I will be releasing my final update in the next few days.

Thanks for your patience.

Sent from my 710C using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-08-2017, 06:59 PM   #157
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8

For the final update I'm looking to get everyone's opinion on something. 2K5 only allows 54 players per team which makes it impossible. Should I release all the players on IR to free agency so I can make room to get the team's 100% accurate or leave them alone even if that means leaving a roster bubble player out?

Old 10-08-2017, 07:04 PM   #158
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by db56
For the final update I'm looking to get everyone's opinion on something. 2K5 only allows 54 players per team which makes it impossible. Should I release all the players on IR to free agency so I can make room to get the team's 100% accurate or leave them alone even if that means leaving a roster bubble player out?
As far as I'm concerned (and I know I just arrived today) I'd get the opening day as close as possible to 53 man. If anyone really thinks a player is missing or disagrees with your exclusion of someone, let them go and create that player. Your baseline, I think, should be the 53 man opening day 100% accurate.
I've been playing sports titles and downloading others' rosters and making my own for over 10 years. An accuracy that pleases everyone is impossible. But accuracy to what the real team is, can't be argued with. Unless people wanna take it up with the management of their team.

Last edited by tinpanalley; 10-08-2017 at 07:34 PM.
Old 10-09-2017, 03:30 PM   #159
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
As far as I'm concerned (and I know I just arrived today) I'd get the opening day as close as possible to 53 man. If anyone really thinks a player is missing or disagrees with your exclusion of someone, let them go and create that player. Your baseline, I think, should be the 53 man opening day 100% accurate.
I've been playing sports titles and downloading others' rosters and making my own for over 10 years. An accuracy that pleases everyone is impossible. But accuracy to what the real team is, can't be argued with. Unless people wanna take it up with the management of their team.
I think that this would be great. I also want to contribute a few things that I saw that were off in the roster:

-Marshawn Lynch's skin color is listed as "January" and is too light
-Greg Mabin's name is spelled wrong (Buffalo Bills)

The roster has been awesome! It's been fun playing a franchise with it.
Old 10-09-2017, 03:38 PM   #160
Rookie

Kevin82485's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by db56
I would vote that players on IR who are starters or replaceable starters, went on IR after preseason began, or have tenure with their team be left on their team's roster. Anyone who is a special teamer or a life long role player on the bench or in their last contract year with their team, should be cut. Promising rookies on IR should stay on their roster. Whatever players were signed to the active roster to replace a player that went on IR (and that IR player is being left on their roster) should be cut.

Might make for more work trying to figure out who stays and who goes, but use your best judgement. People can always change things afterward. But to me, the main thing is to keep players who are starters on their team's roster.
Wisconsin Badgers

XBL: TheJudge24
PSN: UntalentedTalent

Last edited by Kevin82485; 10-09-2017 at 03:41 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »